Chapter 34

The boys looked at me with a cheerful expression. "Soo~~" Jimin teased me ruffling my hair,
"Went good. I feel like this next level will make my nervous take over my body" I blurted the words out. Hoseok looked at me and clamed  myself ,"it will be perfect. No worries" Everyone nodded and gave me a warm smile. I gave them a warm smile back.

"Mianhaee~!  I'm ready!" The boys jaw dropped when they looked behind me, and that familiar voice must've be Jessica. I was with my warm smile and turned around. And, when I turned around that warm smile faded away as my jaw dropped looking at Jessica.

She was wearing a cute white short dress, but revealing at the back.. It even has a cute small white bow to probably a design.

Her hair was perfectly made with a cute small looking white flowers on it

(I know it isn't blonde hair, it looked bownish ik, just shhh XD)

"Aiishh... I wish I made her mine.." Yoongi mumbled. I hit his arm lightly and he looked at me with a confused look. I walk towards Jessica and acted like a gentlemen.

"Shall we go?" I ask her, waiting for her to hold my hand. Her cute giggled appeard, she smiled and nodded. We walk towards the door and walk out. I already got the car keys and switched on the engine. I saw Jessica was about to open the door by herself, but I quickly walk towards her and insist her my help.

"Aiishh~ you know you don't have too" Jessica pouted and got in the car. I closed her door gently and went at the other side which is the driver's sit.

"I must act a gentlemen to a princess like you" I chuckled, I then put the seatbelts on and saw Jessica's cheek went light pink. I picked her cheeks and her eyes widened.

"You lil' animal!" Jessica pecked my cheeks back, "oww" I acted like I was hurt.

"C'mon it was just a soft peck, your acting like childish   UwU" She let go of her hands and do the seatbelt.

"Well, you always act childish the most of time.." I pouted.
"Pffftt, is true" Jessica hide her face with her adorable hands.
"Well, is cute when your childish" I teased her, but is true she's hella cute the most of all time, when she's angry, funny, smile, and more.

"Namjoonie...!~" She lightly hit my arm, and all I do was laughing.

"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked her, changing the topic.

"I don't know.. Can you choose?" She looks like she was still guessing but then gave up because she doesn't know what to choose.

"Alright.. I'll drive us there. " I told her, I was using the plan as usual. The plan is as usual, Jessica doesn't choose so I'll have to bring her somewhere, like the mall, carnival, restaurants. Probably restaurants.

A few minutes later...

I walk out of the car and opened the door for Jessica, she gave me a warm smile then look at the restaurant. "Woah, this is a fancy place. You know you don't have too" She looked like she loved it but don't want to make me feel like she was too off.

"Aish, c'mon I'm an idol. No worries, is just a piece of cake" I grabbed her waist and gave her a smirk. We walk inside the fancy restaurant and towards the register.

"Table for 2 you know.." I told the register and the last one I made it as a whisper.

"Alright, table for 2 is right there" She pointed at a fancy table, which has flowers and on top of a small stage. It has a beautiful scenery. Jessica has a shook expression and we both walk towards the table. I helped Jessica to sit and after she had sat, I sit in front of her.

"Wow~~ did you plan all of this?" She looked amazed and interested.

"Of course, just for you. But, you still don't see the fun yet" I gave her a smirk and a waiter came towards us and gave us the menu.

"No need orders miss, you can order desert only" The waiter told Jessica.

"Wait what?" Jessica looked confused and looked at me.

"There's a surprise.. UwU" I told her, she was so shock and gave back the menu. The waiter make a signal to me that the special food will be here in any seconds.