¡Help!

Turns out, today was Namjoon's birthday. And they all planned to bring the couples to buy them something, well mostly Namjoon since Jessica was okay with it. Jessica wanted to go by her own just to buy Namjoon a present, but Namjoon didn't let her since he was too worried of his pregnant wife.

They all entered a perfect sop where Jessica could easily buy something for her husband.. But something happened..

3rd Person
Jessica looked over something and was about to buy it, since Namjoon was distracted by his maknae, Jeon Jungkook to look over other stuffs in the shop.

As she was about to purchase the sweet present,  could feel something Underneath.

"M-miss!  Are you o-okay?!  There's blood dripping down your long skirt" The cashier yelled out so it would be loud enough for Jessica's family to rush tto her.

"A-ah!!  Is c-coming!" Jessica fell down to the ground, she felt weaker than before as seen felt the baby was about to come out.

"GUYS, CALL THE AMBULANCE!"Jin and Namjoon yelled out, Namjoon let Jessica's head rest on top of his thighs and all could Namjoon do was advising her that everything would be okay.

Not even a one minute, the emergency Ambulance came. The nurse took out a bed so they could carry Jessica, Namjoon and Taehyung helped them out to put her there.

All the family members we're so worried that they followed her to the ambulance.

Jessica cried out loud at how painful the baby wanted to come out, "Ah!!!  Quick!! Is coming!"

However, the ambulance didn't have much rooms to let al the members nor her parents to come in. The others decided that it would be Namjoon following her while the others use the van.

The ambulance quickly use the emergency sirens so that the crowds of the traffic jams would gave them ways to come through. It was so fast for them to enter the hospital.

Jessica was brought to the emergency room while Namjoon had to wear a mask, and what the surgeons used.

"Miss, I'm going to have to tell you to push" The doctor said.

"C'mon baby" Namjoon supported her while holding her hand. Jessica cried out in pain as she pushed and squeezed Namjoon's hand.

"Push!" The doctor said again. Jessica once again cried out and groaned in pain as she pushed once again.

"Just one more baby, and it will all be over" Namjoon cried tears of sadness and happiness.

"Happy birthday Namjoon.." Jessica breathed out and once again pushed.
Until the room was filled with babies crying.

"Congratulations! Is a boy and a girl, which are twins!" The doctor happily said and told the nurse to cleaned up the baby.

"Baby..?" Namjoon looked at Jessica, and Jessica wasn't awake. He came closer to her face, no breathing.

"DOCTOR, HELP SHE ISN'T BREATHING!  PLEASE!" Namjoon cried and 2 nurse with the 1 woman doctor came to Jessica to examined.

"Sir, I'm afraid you'll have to wait outside now" The doctor said, Namjoon  couldn't bare leaving his love of his life like that alone hut the nurse was strong enough to push him outside.

Namjoon told the others about the babies, and the others we're happy but sad at the same time about Jessica. One nurse came out and said, "sir, you may enter"

"What about us?" Lucy said happily. The nurse nodded and all of them rush inside Jessica's room.

There she was, Jessica was holding the twins happily. And her tears was happiness.

Namjoon came towards her and kiss her forehead even the babies.

"Omg! It's twins!" Yoongi said with full of joyment.

Jessica looked at Namjoon who was holdin the baby girl and she was happy that Namjoon could be happier on this year birthday.

"Sorry I couldn't find a perfect gift for you" Jessica finally spoke out, Namjoon's eyes widened an cried once again.

"You kidding me? You gifted me twins on my birthday!" Namjoon cried out of happiness and gave Jessica a warm kiss.

The babyboy which Jessica was holding was giggling.

"Oh no, bad boy" Jason said and walked towards Jessica to hold the baby boy.

"Bad boy, for seeing mama and appa smooch smooch" Lucy giggled.

"You both are going to be a great, loveable, cute parents" Jung kook commented as Namjoon passed him the baby girl.

"I didn't expect we will have twins" Jessica mumbled.

"But you always said you love twins" Namjoon teased.

"Aigoo! The doctor lied to me, he said it will only be one baby and it's a girl. Maybe he gave you the real photo right and the real info" Jessica slowly turned her face to look at Namjoon.

Namjoon said, "what a scary mommy" He giggled and gave her another kiss.