Chapter 29

I grabbed her wrist pulling her and carrying her to the air and spin her around, she giggled and hold me tight and soon, I put her to the ground and we both walked together, holding hands but  time we both realized we were but we didn't care and just kept holding.

Few minutes later.....

"Oh yeah, the boys texted me to buy foods on our way home," I cut off my jokes and her eyes widened and smiled. "Ohh~ you silly boy, did you just remembered that?" She giggled, I nodded and rub the back of my neck. She continued to burst out laughing and suggested to buy pizza.

1 hours later..

nodded and I drove us to the best pizza shop ever. We finally got out of the car and got in the pizza shop. "Margherita?" She looked confused like she never heard of this place before, I was quite shock that she doesn't know the shop.. Wait..

"YASS MY FAVORITE!!!" she jumped in joy and ran towards the door and got in. I quickly chased her and got in too. She was looking around in joy, I've never seen

I grabbed her wrist and whispered in her ears, "this is my favourite" I wanted to tease her a lot because she's just too adorable, I looked at her face who's turning to a light pink, I  quickly giggled then smiled at her she hit my arm again and stopped.

"Come on, come on, come on!!  I wanna eat it Namjooniee!!" She grabbed my arm but I was too strong. I giggled at her childish self.

"Only if you kiss my cheek like you did at the shop, remember?" I gave her a smirk and she blushed again. "Aiishhh~~!  Fine..." She gave me a cute lil kiss on my cheek and as I promised, we went to a empty cashier and ordered.

"Your order sir, and miss?" The cashier said, but then someone called her to the kitchen then a man replaced her.

"Your order miss??~" He gave her the most disgusting face and lick his lips, Jessica hide behind me and hugged my wrist.

"Oh shut up, don't do that to random customers. Is disgusting" I warned him.

"I did that to cute girls only not you," His.. Ugh disgusting words. I quickly called their boss, when his boss came he was angry at the man, and the man was lying that he didn't do anything but asked our orders.

"Is that true?" The boss looked at us with angry expression.

"Your order miss..~ *in a disgusting flirting way*,  I did that to cute girls not you" An audio replayed over and over again, it was Jessica with her phone. My eyes widened that she was angry at the boss.

"OH YEAH, YOUR GONNA BLAME MY MAN LIKE THAT!!!!" She gave the boss and the guy a piece of her mind, she kicked their stomachs and they yelled in pain. She grabbed the boss coat and gave him a death glare.

"I swear I've seen a poster of you.. And that's why you probably believe this digusting man and never cane out of your office but to just spend your money and don't pay this good people who work nicely!!!" She yelled at his face, the boss eyes were widened with fear.

"H-h-how d-do you k-know me?" The boss shake in fear, trying to escape from a girl tightening holding his coat. "Oh, your gonna act stupid now?!" She yelled again.

"Namjoon, give that guy a piece of shit of yours" She yelled in angriness again, is true I do want to give the guy a piece of my mind, but is my first time hearing her swearing but although me and the boys swear a lot when she's not at home or asleep... Haha...

I walk towards the guy, cracking my fist, and smirk at him. He was in fear and I gave him a piece of my mind.

"I ain't stupid!  And your just a lady who doesn't fall in love yet!" The boss yelled,  I still could hear them even though I was punching, kicking the guy.

"No, I already love someone. And one day he'll know I love him as much he loved me." She yelled again and punched the boss face. Woah crap, I was done with the guy and that one punch made the boss have bruises on hid face and nose bleeding.

"Call the police." She told me, like she was trynna calm herself down.

"Alright" I grabbed my phone and called the police.

Within 3 minutes the police arrived and arrested the guys.

"Thank you miss and sir, it has been 2 years trying to find this prisoners" The cop thanked.

"Is not a problem." Jessica smiled and hold my hand.