Chapter 45

"Chill out, I'm her best friend. Okay?" Yoongi acted like everything was chill even though deep inside his voice looked like his wanting me to break up with Namjoon and ran to him. I just feel like that, no offense.

After that hug, in the living room was an awkward silence until Jungkook broke it.

"So Jessy, how do you feel about this threat..?" I didn't even bother to answer, instead I changed the topic to another.

"So um, just now I was texting my mom. She wanted to meet you guys and especially my boyfriend Namjoon. Not only her even my father. Before you could ask, she said we will spending a lot of times. And plus, one thing, don't ask me why again. They got free time from the business trip which started yesterday, they only have 2,so tomorrow will be the last day for me to see them after all this years," I feel my tears were about to come out from my eyes, but I was too selfish and just let my eyes looked crystal.

The boys were shock and excited to finally meet my parents, and at the same time nervous.

"Y-you sure th-they would l-love me..?" Namjoon walk towards me and hug me. He started to feel nervous and scared about my parents opinion against him. He then hides his face on the crook of my neck.

"Look, they'll love you alright?  Even you guys" I accidentally blinked as my tears came out, I quickly hide my face on Namjoon's chest after I pushed him. Namjoon Pat my head and giggled,
"Your being too emotional about your parents coming right?" Jungkook and Namjoon said at the same time.

I stop hiding my face and wiped my tears. I burst out to laughing as they both argue about the sentence they have just said.

"Aiishh!  Now we'll have to prepare the clothes we'll use okay?" Jimin cut off the argument and pushed the both of them as they both separated. Jimin pouted and crossed his arms. He looked at Jungkook who was about to continue the fight.

But far from that, Jungkook saw Jimin giving him a death glare. Jimin crossed his arms and got upstairs acting like a kid who's seriously angry.

"J-jiminn hyung!~" Jungkook tried to walk fast as he can to the stairs, but I accidentally slipped out my words from my mouth, "JIKOOK IS ALIVE~~~!" I quickly burst out laughing as the other boys laugh as well as a signal they agreed.

"I HATE THOSE GAY SHIPS!" Jimin yelled from upstairs, "YEAH!  HYUNG IS MY HYUNG" Jungkook yelled from upstairs after Jimin did. The more they said it, I burst out laughing and ended up kneeling on the floor.

Jikook from ARMYs shiping's was alive, it's hilarious to see how Jungkook really care about Jimin. Even though Jimin is his hyung, but I'm not sure I kinda ship Vkook and Jikook. But, I guess Jikook will be alive.

(I will make a book about Jikook  (↑ω↑) and yeaa~~) (and inappropriate words are here too)

Jimin's Pov

After I yelled at them, hearing Jessica and the others laughing made me angry. I got in the bedroom Jessica gave me with Taehyung. I sit on the edge of the bed and put my hands on my face. I then heard the door opened and closed, then was locked.

"Why... Don't you want them... To find out?" Jungkook spoke out sitting beside me.

"I'm embarassed.. I remembered I told ARMYs I hate those shipings gay.. But I'm actually happy they ship me with you.." I hug Jungkook and he Pat my head.

"Is okay.. One day I'll tell them. And, I'm sure they'll keep it secret, but if the ARMYs found out we act 'flirty' like a couple.. I guess we'll have to move on and enjoy it~~" Jungkook touch my tighs, causing me feel weak by his touch.

"N-not n-now.. " I growled.

"Why not?  Just don't make lots of noice babyboy.." Jungkook whispered to me and make his big hands on my mouth, putting his two fingers in my mouth. I tried to stop moaning but a soft and small moan escaped my mouth.

"W-why c-cant i-i be d-daddy, I'm older than you" Another small tiny moan come out, Jungkook covered my mouth with his hands, trying to stop me moaning. But is just to good.

I felt his other hands going up and down on my pants on the part of my member, causing me to moan more but again, his hands covered my mouth.

Jungkook stopped with his hands, I was so weak. He then pushed me to make me lay on the bed, then he was top of me. He then started to ruffle my hair then giving me a passionate kiss.