Chapter 76

"Yeah.. No worries, he always act as if his our mom. Which really made as annoyed" Taehyung added.

"I swear I'll ki-" Jessica finally realize she was carried away.

"Oops.. S-sorry" She stuttered.

The three of us gave her a smile as a signal is okay.
"Babe, can you tell us what you've been through?" I added. She slowly nodded and not wanting to cry again.

"Since you guys know about alex.. Is time for you to know about my father."

"What's wrong with him?" Taehyung ask, knowing me and Jungkook was to ask that.

"Well.. He has heart disease.. But my mother warned me to not tell him or he'll get heart attack and pass away.. His a very healthy man.. My mom will always take care or him and warn him to eat healthy and rest a lot but the problem is, he still doesn't have a clue and still keep on working. He doesn't even care how tired he is, and sometimes he'll pant 1 hour after done working which is not normal for him.." Jessica continue.

"Poor man.." Jungkook added.

"I hope one day he found out but hoping he will not have a heart attack just cuz he heard the horrible news for him" Tae added.

"Well, the other one I've been through is. I lose my only favourite uncle and aunt" Jessica was about t cry, is becuz me and the boys saw tears in her eyes.

"What happen to the both of them?" I question.

"The reason of the death was becuz.. *sigh* I was only a 6 year old kid. I was with my lil sis.. Playing at their house.. We went to the kitchen after playing.. Well my sis was a baby and I could barely carry her.. That's when we saw a person in black disguise holding a knife.. He was pointing it at my aunt.. " Thats when we heard sobs, Taehyung gave her a Pat.

"Don't continue if you don't feel like talking. We don't force you" jungkook said with a worried voice. Jessica shook her head and said, "no I'll continue'

The three of us just nod.

"I didn't know what to do.. So, I just scream for my uncle.. My uncle came and ask me why.. When he looked at my aunt he began too take his phone out and dialed 911. When the murder saw him giving the phone to me. The murder.. Put the knife *sob* at my aunt's stomach.. My uncle yelled and fight the guy.. Eventually.. He died.. The murder looked at me with the knife, I ran out of the house with the phone and my sister.. Finally the police answered and ask me where's my parents. Eventually my kid self was crying and all I could remember I say, 'help someone killed my aunt and uncle! The house is. Xxx and the address is xx please be fast! Aunty and uncle is dying!' " She began to cry and I hugged her tightly as comforting her.

"The police were arrived within 2 minutes and found the murder hiding in the living room. They gave me a lollipop and ask me if I know my mom's number. I told them I don't so they use my uncle's phone they hacked it an called my mom. My mom and dad was hurt by the news, they skip job to come see I was okay and my sis.. We were.. We couldn't move on but our baby.. My sister.. Knows we were sad.. She was just *cries* baby.. She even lighten our days and that's when we can move on"

"And a stupid person killed her when she was only 9!!! If only I know that person I would kill him now and never rest. My mom and dad actually moved on.. But I didn't.. They comfort me.. But looking through the pictures of me and her, our family photo.. Her birthday photo.. Why does this has to be so hard" She cried again, it leaves me and the boys completely speechless.

"My only sister.. She's an angel in our family, an angel who loves happiness and doesn't like seeing me getting hurt or cry." She began to hug me and cried onto my chest.

"Then, *sob* when.. Now the boys are betraying me.. If only I could tell them without getting scared. If only.. Their just bunch of animals who used their mouth to gossip and not truth" Jessica cried more.

"Babe.. Don't say that, me, taetae, and kookie are sure they feel guilty.. Okay?" I tried comforting her eventually, it didn't work she began to city more.

She pulled away from my chest and break the hug.

"Leave me alone first.." She said.
"Don't do anything that cause damage" I warned, me taehyung and jungkook walk outside the room and we heard her lock the door.