Chapter 1

"hey Kim youngji! " I instantly rolled my eyes when I heard the familiar voices of my brother's fangirls

It became a normal thing for me to be cornered by these girls. They just won't stop bugging me about my brother's whereabouts. He is not a member of an idol group yet. Youngkyun is just a normal teenage boy who sings and is blessed with visuals but a lot of girls are starting to be obsessed with him.

I continued walking ignoring them completely when I felt a tug in my hair.

"I said hey youngji!" the girl snarled at me and I immediately rolled my eyes at her. She glared at me and slapped me hard.

I released a loud gasp and cupped my face feeling the stinging sensation. I hissed and glared at the girl but she just raised her eyebrows and smirked at me.

I scanned my eyes and saw the other girls laughing at my current state.

"what do you need?" I said annoyed. She smiled cutely, sling her arms at me acting innocently as nothing happened.

"Can I get your brother's number?" she asked and batted her eyelashes. I sighed and swatted her arms.

"why don't you ask my brother?" I said and hissed when she gripped my arms. I can feel the nails digging in my skin.

"come on, give it to me if you don't want to be hurt," she said and smiled innocently. I glared at her and forcefully swatted her arms. She glared at me and nodded at the other girls.

The other two went to me and held both of my arms. two other girls surrounded me and started to hit me with their bare hands.

I tried to protect myself. I groaned when a hand latched in my face. I glared at the girl but she just smirks. They forcefully removed my bag from me and dumped its content on the floor.

They spotted my phone and picked it up. They groaned when they opened it seeing that I have a password.

The girl with fake eyelashes tossed my phone to the girl with pink nails.

"Hana force the password out of her" the girl with fake eyelashes said to the girl with pink nails.

Hana groaned and turned her head to the girl "minkyung, why do I always do this?" she mumbled.

She faked a smile when minkyung glared at her. She turned her attention to me and lifted my chin.

"do you want to do this the hard way or the easy way," she asked and raised her eyebrows?

I released a sigh and glared at her "okay the hard way it is" she said and went closer to me. She gripped my hair and I hissed at the sensation.

She raised her hands and batted her eyelashes before slapping me hard. My face felt numb from the hit and tears started welling in my eyes.

She faked a smile and pouted "are you hurt?" she asked and stroked my tear-stained cheeks " well you should be honored because I don't just slap people using my hands" she said and slapped me again.

I felt my knees weakened from the impact. I stumbled on the floor my hands still locked with the two girls.

"will you give the password now?" she said and I nodded my head almost immediately. She smiled at me contented with my answer and gave me my phone.

She patted my head and look at me expectantly. I typed my password and she immediately snatched the phone away from me when the password was typed.

"let's look at little Youngji's phone," the girl named minkyung said while humming.

The girl giggled at the remark and let go of my arms pushing me to the floor. I groaned and hissed while protectively wrapping my body with my bruised arms.

"oh I got it!" minkyung shrieked and the girls giggled. They crowded minkyung and excitedly clapped their hands.

"come on gave us the number" the girl who held my left arm said. "shut up Leigh and wait!" minkyung said.

"Okay, ready your phones!" minkyung excitedly smiled at the girls. The girls opened their phones and nodded.

"051****** did you get it? " minkyung said and the girls cheered loudly. she turned her head towards me and threw my phone at me.

"See that's so easy!" she said and smirked "you just like to be stubborn, poor you!" she cooed.

"Youngji no matter what you do, you'll never be like your brother," Hana said and smirk at me.

"you are so pathetic!" minkyung said.

"you are a loser and trash, you don't even look like your brother," Leigh said and kick me.

The girl who held my right arm stared at me with pity. She had a sorry look on her face.

"Hey Lara!" minkyung said and the girl threw a cold stare at me and faked a smile at minkyung.

"Are you really your brother's twin, maybe you are adopted. " the girl named lara said and the other girls gasped dramatically at the comment and giggled after.

"till next time, young!" minkyung said and blew a kiss before turning her head to the other girls.

"let's go!" she said and ushered the girls out of the silent hallway.