Chapter 14

After the ruckus in the practice room

After the ruckus in the practice room. One by one the trainees left the room. They bid their goodbyes to each other and went to their dorms.Everyone left the practice room until Youngji is the only one left inside.

She slumped down near the speaker , her head hang low in the dark lit room. She felt guilty of what happened and she can't do anything about it.

She started to gather all her energy and stand up. She closed all the windows and the air con and paved her way towards the door.

She opened the door and was surprised when she saw chani waiting for her in the hallway.

She smiled timidly at him and chani started to walk towards her.

"are you okay?" He asked as he find his way to Youngji's eyes. He knew Youngji must feel guilty about everything when she shouldn't.

She looked up and find chani staring at her. She smiled "I'm okay, don't worry about me" she said and bit her lip.

Chani looked at her , hesitant and careful on what to say next. He doesn't want to hurt her by his words.

so he nodded his head instead and started to walk away. He looked back and saw Youngji still frozen in her spot.

"Youngkyun! are you going to stay there forever?" He pointed at her and smiled.

Youngji was taken back and started to walk towards chani. They find their way to the dorms together.

Chani was worried about Youngkyun. He doesn't know why he felt like he need to protect him when he is older than him. He find Youngkyun so vulnerable and soft like a girl.

He shake his head and laugh at what he thought. He must be crazy now. He once look again at Youngji who was walking aimlessly in the hallway before he turned the knob of his dorm room and went inside.

Youngji found herself standing in her dorm room and inserted her key. She tried her best not to wake up his roommate who was fast asleep.

The dorm looks like an apartment with two bedrooms , a rest room and a kitchen separated by thin walls.

When they need to shower they need to use the public comfort room down the hall. They have their own rest room but it was only use for taking a dump or peeing.

Tiptoeing she find herself in her room and heave a deep sigh. She started to undress and immediately lied in her bed.

She is tired but she find herself not falling asleep. She kept on thinking about the happening earlier. She really felt like she doesn't deserves it. She only joined the team for a month. while the whole team members was living their lives on the practice room.

No matter what the situation was. She felt like she doesn't deserve all of it. She is a nobody. Youngji is a nobody.

:hello another update for my favorite peopleeeee!