Chapter 33

Chani's giggles surrounds the room as Youngji tickled his sides

Chani's giggles surrounds the room as Youngji tickled his sides. They were on a break after an hour of practicing their dance routine.

The other members of the group stared at the duo while they continue to tease each other. Chani who was known to hate skin ships was leaning his head on Youngji's lap.

It was an uncommon sight to see. They were used to chani's savage personality. Always rejecting the hyungs love for him and this scene unfolding in front of them is close to being unbelievable.

The 'couple' changes their position, with youngji leaning her head on chani's shoulder and the boy resting his head on the latter while they giggled watching a show in chani's phone.

The two were too immerse with each other to mind the other people in the room. They continued their 'bonding time' as what seokwoo call it and would only break apart when they are practicing.

Chani and Youngji were trying to make their time together memorable. They wanted to do every normal couple thing before Youngji sets off to America.

"Youngji~" chani cooed pinching the girls cheeks. Youngji glared at him but it was masked by her innocent features making her fuming state look cute in chani's eyes.

"Do you want to go to a date?" he asked and clings his arms on the girl trying to sound and look cute to make her agree.

"I'm not sure..." she replied but the boy remained persistent. His lips formed in a pout.

Youngji stared at him amused. He have always look adorable in her eyes but right now with him trying hard to make her agree. She found it funny and interesting.

She pinched the boy's cheeks which he groaned and slowly nodded her head.

The boy's eyes widen, his lips curve upwards. He beamed and jumps up and down like an excited kid receiving a lollipop for being kind.

She giggles seeing him and they continued walking towards the park.

"when should we do it?" chani asked and settling himself beside Youngji who is consumed by her thought.

He waved his hands in front of her to take her out of her trance. Youngji flinched and regain her consciousness smiling sheepishly at the boy.

"hmm Tomorrow, we don't have practice so..." She suggested and stretched her limbs.

"why are you still practicing?" Chani asked as he wondered. He already knew they were moving away to America and she doesn't need to practice anymore but she still does it like a diligent child.

"I wanted to spend my time doing what I love..." she grinned "and with the person that I love" she added her cheeks tinted with red hue. He can't believe she just indirectly told him she loves him.

He cheekily smiled thinking Youngji was referring to him when the girl snorted seeing his expression.

She tried to tease him "I meant the boys specially-" her words were cut off when chani peck her lips instantly shutting her out.

"yah!" she shouted at the boy who was running away from her. The boys sheepishly smiled and dragged her soles to ran after the boy.

UNEDITED

UNEDITED.