Chapter 6

It's been a week since the last time we've seen Youngkyun and my mother cried endlessly,  blaming herself for pushing kyunnie to much that it ended like this

I felt bad seeing my mother in this state and I am so mad at Youngkyun. Why would he do such a thing? He knew how much it would break our mother's heart.

My mother has been beating herself repeatedly. She won't eat and would just cry and cry blaming herself for pushing youngkyun.

He could have talked about the issue with our mother to end it but he resorts to running away like a stupid coward. But, he is still my brother and I love him. I didn't know he was so stressed with his life. I didn't even bother to ask how he is.

I just felt so guilty and weary. If I tried reaching out to him, he might still be here but instead, I sulked around and keep on condemning him for everything.

He didn't do anything.  It's all my fault and I should find ways to fix it.

FNC entertainment has rescheduled Youngkyun's date to move out and he had 2 weeks before transferring to his new dorm and start his practice.

I have told my mother about it and she didn't care and go around blaming herself again for pressuring Youngkyun and for being insensitive about his feelings.

I don't know what to do. Dad is overseas with our unnie to look out for our business and I don't want to bother them and I don't want them to worry about us.

I tried contacting them and tried telling them the current situation but I just felt lost after hearing their voices after a while. Their voices sounded tired and I don't want to add to their problems.

I need to find a way to cheer up my mother and to figure out where the hell is Youngkyun.

Should I do it?

It wouldn't be too obvious

We look alike

And we've played cross-dressing a lot of time even though I hated it.

Pretending I am Youngkyun would not be hard.

We have the same height and physique except for the thing in my front but I can do something about it.

Should I do it?

For Mom, For Youngkyun and his dreams.