Chapter 25

Youngji broke the kiss while breathing heavily and look down feeling embarrassed

Youngji broke the kiss while breathing heavily and look down feeling embarrassed. Chani chuckled at her action and look at the girl softly caressing her cheeks using his hands.

He slowly lifted up Youngji's face trying to catch her eyes. Youngji slowly lifted up her gaze and felt her breath hitched when she saw chani staring at her. His pair of brown orbs gleaming with so much happiness. His mouth formed a smile while he continue to stare at her face studying her features.

Youngji slowly getting embarrassed, pulled chani in a harsh hug and leaned her head on his neck. Chani chuckled slowly encasing the girl in his arms.

The both of they sighed, their heartbeat syncing with each other as they enjoy each other's presence.

The feeling was a pure bliss. The both of them feeling like they were in a cloud nine. Feeling like they don't need anything but each other.

Their warm hug soon ended. The two slowly grew embarrassed as they realized what they did.

Chani's ears and cheeks tinted with red reflecting the color of a red rose. Youngji's face is tinted with the same color as they tried to ignore each other's gaze.

"I-umm..." youngji trailed off looking at her feet. She kicks an invisible rock trying to avert her attention. She slowly gather all her courage and lifted her gaze up.

Chani looked at her awkwardly embarrassed at his own action. It took a long time to register what he did. He just kissed Youngji. He was silently asking for the ground to break and swallow him up.

He hesitantly look at Youngji and sheepishly smiled when he saw her staring at him. He suddenly felt so shy after doing that bold move. He consciously ran his hand through his neck and fidgeted the hem of his shirt.

The both of them stared at each other's eyes, slowly getting lost with each other's gaze. Chani feeling confident again, held Youngji's hands in his own and swing it left and right while still staring at her adoringly.

Youngji's red cheeks turned redder after chani uttered the words she didn't expect him to say.

"I-I like you, I-uh no I love you" he stuttered still lost in the others pair of brown orbs.

Youngji awkwardly laughed at his words. The boy frowned looking down, already feeling disheartened by her reaction.

Shock slowly crept up her face when he saw his disheartened face. She anxiously wave her hands on front of him. She gripped his hands slowly rubbing comforting circles earning chani's attention.

The boy slowly lifted his gaze up. tears brimming in his eyes. "chani I-" she stuttered upon seeing his face.

She sighed and pulled chani. Her lips latching on his own. Chani smirked when he felt her lips. It was the only confirmation he needs.

Youngji likes him too. Youngji broke the kiss and turned around feeling embarrassed at her action.

Chani tapped her shoulders she slowly turned around. She gasped when chani stole a kiss in her lips running away after.

She scowled after realizing what he has done. She immediately arrange her stuffs when the door opened again.

Chani cutely peeks out his head in the door smiling sheepishly.

"You are mine now right?" he asked

Youngji's face reddened at his direct words and threw the closest stuff beside her at him.

chani blew raspberries and closed the door even before it hit him.

Youngji chuckled at his childish action and gathered her stuff again. After scanning the room for any mess. She closed it and gasped when she felt a hand at her wrist.

Chani chuckled at her horrified face and started to pull her outside the company. He removed his hands in her when they reached the reception and latched it again when they were far away from the company.

"hnggg.." chani cutely whined when she tried to remove his hands from her conscious of the prying eyes of by standers.

"stop it" she glared but chani just smirked gripping her hand tightly in his.

She doesn't want to argue any further and just let him lead the way. Chani was skipping, humming an unknown song leading the way to who knows where.

Youngji stared at his back and smiled. She stared at their holding hands and felt her heart beats. She didn't know how it happened all she know is she is happy to be part his life.

UNEDITED

UNEDITED