Chapter 9

FNC Entertainment, I read the sign as we slowly made our way out of the building

I sighed as I try to reminisce the happenings earlier. The reality is slowly sinking in.

My mom woke me up earlier and helped me packed some necessary things that i needed like pads during my period since we can't afford to blow up my cover.

Mom also drove me to the dorm that i am staying with other trainees that are there too,  to chase their dreams. Before we went there ,we went to the company first and asked the staff some details that is needed and we also meet some of the trainees that will accompany me through the training years.

Some of them are really good but I'm still awkward with them considering they are all boys but all in all they were accommodating and welcoming.

I met Kim Youngbin he is older than me and is also the leader of the said debuting team that FNC will create on  2016.

I also met Kim Seokwoo and Baek Juho they are the trainees that stayed longer in FNC and are also part of the debuting team.

I met Alex he is the maknae and the youngest of the debuting team.

I also met Lee Sanghyuk stage name is Dawon is one of the hyung line , Kim Inseong Is the oldest trainee and is a great singer and Lee Jaeyoon is said to be in charged of the honey voice in the team.

Dawon said that if Captain America is Americas Ass , Lee Jaeyoon is Korea's Ass . Dawon is in charged of the teams humor. He said that he once dreamt of becoming a comedian.

Youngbin-hyung said that those three are like the holy Trinity they make everyone happy and the three are the most energetic and chaotic members.

After meeting them , the staff asked me to follow her and we went to a office and there I met the CEO of the company,Han Seung Ho.

He welcomed me and also told me that i can be part of the debuting team if i work hard. The team is set to debut after 2 years and He said that if i work hard I can debut with them.

After meeting the CEO , the staff lead us back to the practice room and there I met the manager that will be handling us.

Manager Seo has been the NEOZ Dance Team's manager for 8 months. NEOZ Dance Team is what the group of debuting trainees are called and they are set to debut on 2016.

After the hustle and bustle in the company. The staff told me to go and set my room in the dorm. Since the dorm and the company is just a walking distance some of the trainees volunteered to help me carry my things but i gladly refused them saying that my mom is waiting for me outside and she'll be the one to help me to carry my things.

This day has been chaotic but fun. I think I'll be able to adjust but i just have one more problem. Youngkyun auditioned in the company by singing and I on the other hand can't sing. I'm dead.

📌EDITED

📌EDITED