Chapter 8

"Youngkyun! " I heared my mom called me while i was packing my bag

I turned around and saw the shock in my mother's face. We can fool everyone but not our own mother. It's like she knew it by heart, on  who is who.

"Youngji? " She asked questioningly and frowned. She travelled her eyes and stared at my face. "You look like Youngkyun!" She said softly and tears started welling on her eyes.

"am i? " I asked and went to her. I hugged her tight and breathe her perfume. The scent that i always loved and hated at the same time.

"Why did you do it? " She said and broke the hug. She faced me and looked at me seriously.

"Youngkyun's tantrum will be gone after many weeks. I know he'll comeback Mom and I want to ensure that his effort and yours will not go to waste by coming in the company with Youngkyun's identity " I said and  went to my bed to continue packing.

"Didn't you hate crossdressing? you hate your brother" She said and looked at me in the eye.

"I may spout words carelessly, i may say i hate youngkyun for always getting people's attention but he is still my brother and as his sister i should be helping him reach his dreams..." I sighed and break the intense eye contact i have with my mom

"Honey~ I'm so sorry for everything that I've done" She said and went to the bed too. She touched my hair and stared at it "You used to love your hair , very much. I still remember how you hated it when i touched your hair. " I leaned closer to my mother's touch and sighed. I missed this feeling.

"I guess i changed! " I said and felt the stabbing pain in my heart. I sighed and tried to stop myself from crying.

My hair keeps me and my identity. Without it , i look exactly the same with Youngkyun, without it I can never have my own identity , not as Youngkyun's Sister but as Youngji that's why i hated it when someone meddles with my hair or when someone even thought of cutting it. I loved it the way it is. I loved it because it reminds me that i am not only Youngkyun's Shadow or his sister but I am Youngji. I'm my own person.

"Are you sure about this ? " Mom looked at me questioningly and hugged my while comforting me.

I sighed and nodded my head. She helped me putting all the necessary things that i should bring. I also grabbed some of Youngkyun's shirts and shorts.

After an hour of intense packing and grunts. We finally finished. Mom went out of my room while i continued to stare at the ceiling.

"Everything will be fine Youngji, everything will be fine "

Then slowly my eyes became heavier and heavier as I drifted to dreamland.

📌EDITED

📌EDITED