Chapter 2

" Youngji, get down here we have an event to attend

" Youngji, get down here we have an event to attend. Are you giving birth? come here quick, your brother's performing now! " my mom shouted at me.

Of course, it's all about Youngkyun the prodigal son. I sometimes wonder if I'm adopted or not, they only see Youngkyun. And when they notice me it's my mistake that they always see.

"Youngji, if you're not here after 10 seconds we're leaving you! " mom shouted again.

I better stay here than to be invisible. I counted up to 10 and heard our vehicle drove off the garage.

Of course, they never thought about me, they always leave me alone.

"Eomma don't leave me here please" I beg my mother to bring me to my brother's performance

"young, your brother needs me the most you know right? You'll just be extra baggage if you'll come with me!" she said

hiccupping I said okay and she hugged me and left me in the house alone.

I'm used to be alone but it still hurts whenever I thought about it how people hate me for being so plain, how they talked about me being the ugly one.

I just shrugged it off sometimes and I sometimes felt numb with all those hurtful words but it also cuts my heart deep, so deep that I thought of killing myself.

But I never did, I'm afraid that when I die. No one will still care for me. Damn, I bet they'll all be happy if I vanished in this world, But I'm not giving them that. I want to live my life the fullest before I die.

I spent the day watching what I find interesting in Netflix and cuddling with my cute bears.

I have eaten but I still felt hungry I decided to stand up and changed into more appealing clothes.

I go out of the house and Immediately felt the cold breeze of November, another boring and unproductive year will end.

When will my life be exciting? I am rotting in my room since I was born.

I have entered the convenience store and roam around deciding if I would eat ramen with cheese or ramen that is plain. What a hard decision I thought and sigh.

The person beside me looked at me.
He must be weirded and I grinned

" are you okay? " He said, his voice is unusually so deep that it startled me. I think I can dive into it.

"um yeah I am, I guess," I said a little bit enthusiastic and realized am talking to a stranger and sigh looking away

" what's with the deep sigh? " he asked me, the deep voice once again startled me.

" well, I'm bothered by the fact that I am talking to a stranger casually," I said honestly and he laughed his heart out.

"What's funny about that?" I asked him, brows furrowed.

"Well, You're funny," he said while grinning.

" You're weird, we literally just meet that's why I'm bothered by it," I said in a serious tone.

" Oh really, you look familiar though," he said scanning me from head to toe. I protectively covered myself using my hands and glared at the stranger.

"yah! stop looking! are you a pervert!" I said and hit him.

"What!?! no! " he said and defended himself using his hand while laughing.

"I'm chani, by the way " and he held out his hand probably to shake hands

" Oh, Im Youngji!" I said and shook his hand offering a smile.

"So now we're not strangers so we can now talk casually right? " he said almost asking.

" okay, then Chani! " I said putting up a smile.