Chapter 35

"what happened?" chani inquired seeing you in a daze after your  talk with taeyang

"T-taeyang he confessed" you muttered and stared at his pair of brown orbs.

"You didn't know?" chani asked and wrap your figure in a warm embrace.

"I didn't know, that's why i felt bad" you replied and wrap your arms around his torso.

"yeah right" chani snickered to tease you but when you attempted to break the hug. He just wrapped you tightly in his arms and rested his forehead to yours.

"come on, I'm just joking" he said and pushed you away slightly staring at your lips who formed a cute pout.

He silently fights the urge to kiss you. He removed the strands of hair in your face and caressed your cheeks softly. Admiring your porcelain skin and the scarlet tint in your cheeks.

He touched every single feature of your face, stopping at the sight of your pink lips. He gulped and tried to avert his attention to your chocolate brown orbs but his eyes keeps on wandering constantly stopping at your lips.

You ignore the drumming of your heart trying to focus your sole attention at the male in front of you.

Chani slowly leaned in while you grip the fabric in his chest, silently anticipating for his next movement.

He shifted his weight to his right feet and tilted his face leaning in while his fingers gently brushed the surface of your red cheeks.

His mere touch sent electric shocks to your whole body. Your body felt warm and your heart beats erratically, banging in your chest like it wanted to break free.

The tingling sensation caused by the proximity between your body made your face warm. His warm breath fanned your face while his eyes was trained to your pink and slightly parted lips.

Slowly he leaned in closer, his eyes travelling to your eyes and your lips.

"OMG" the sight of Rowoon and Juho and the slightly parted door made the both of you jolted away from each other instantly.

The both of them tried to suppress their teasing smile making a mental note to tease the both of you if they have chance.

Chani secretly threw a glare at them and harshly sighed. The intruders slowly traced their way inside the room and hums an unknown melody.

Rowoon was slightly bouncing up and down, skipping like a kid around the room. His eyes trained on the both of you who awkwardly stood in the center of the practice room.

Juho whistled and settled himself on his usual spot, throwing kissy faces at chani who was annoyed.

Chani trudged towards Juho annoyed at his teasing. He punch the older's shoulder but Juho remained unfazed at chani's threats. He teasingly pushed chani towards you and boisterously laugh at the sight of chani's tinted cheeks.