Chapter 19

After Youngji's big revelation chani cannot take off his eyes to the girl's figure as she walks ahead of him

Chani is still reluctant over the sudden revelation. It was too much information that his mind cannot handle.

He watches as the girl looks up in the sky and smiled a bit. Unknowingly a smile crept up to his face too.

He shook his head and fasten his pace to match the girls and slings his arms to her shoulder.

Confused, Jaehee turned her head and saw chani smiling at her. She hesitantly returned a forced one.

Chani grinned and scoffs jokingly and tried to lock the girl in his arms.
The lass only smiled and forcefully removed herself from the lock.

Jaehee looks up and glared at the boy before tickling his sides. The action immediately unlocked her from the boy's grip.

She smiled triumphantly before running away from the boy.

Chani smiled at the girl before running after her. He was a bit relieved to see Jaehee smiling.

Jaehee's

I felt light-hearted and unburdened. Maybe the decision of letting chani know my real identity is a good one. He still acts the same which makes me a bit relieved.

As soon as I entered the dorm room. I greeted my roommate who is sitting in front of the television. 

"hey, Leo!" I greeted him in my broken English and went to the couch beside him. He smiled at me and offered a fist bump which I returned gladly.

Leo is one of FNC's foreign trainees, he joined the company for about a month just like me but he is not part of the debuting team yet since he still had a lot of things to improve. 

"did you eat?" he asked me in his broken Korean accent and I nodded my head at him. 

"did you?" I asked him and he nodded his head enthusiastically. I ruffled his head and began to stand up, stretching my body before bidding goodbye to Leo. 

I entered my room and felt an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. I clutched it and hissed, It must be period cramps. 

I checked my phone and saw that I really am having my period. I rummage through my stuff and found that I have no napkin. I'm screwed, I have a practice tomorrow morning. 

I sighed and contacted my mom and asked her to bring me some napkins tomorrow. I just need to buy some only for this night. I immediately wash up and wear some comfortable clothes before heading out.

I saw Leo still sprawled on the floor watching his favorite tv show. I went out of the dorm room quietly and went to the convenience store. 

I stopped when I felt a tap in my shoulder. I turned back and saw Taeyang smiling at me. I returned the smile and he fastens his pace to match mine. 

 "Where are you going Youngkyun?" he asked and slings his arms in my shoulder. 

"to the convenience store," I answered and forcefully removed his arms in my shoulder when I succeeded. I made a distance and jokingly blew raspberries. 

After a small silence, I decided to ask him where he is going. "Where are you going?" I asked and wiggled my eyebrows teasingly. 

He looked at me weirdly " I'm not telling you" he said and smirked.

"Okay, I'm not even interested" I mocked him and shrugged my shoulders. He laughed at my remark and fasten his pace to walk beside me. 

"Stop mocking me, I'm older than you!" he said and I scoff "StoP MoCking me, iM OlDer Than You" I copied him and he stared at me done with my antics.

"REaL MAture" He fired back and I look at him betrayed. He just laughed at my expression and walked faster with me locked in his arms. 

I was having a hard time matching his pace and he noticed it so he walked a bit slower and unlocked me from the grip. 

Soon, we arrive in front of the convenience store. He bid his goodbyes to me and went on his way. 

I entered the store and the cold breeze from the aircon made me shiver. I wrapped my arms in my body and rubbed it to get some kind of warmth. I strolled through the store and saw ice cream. I bought it before going to buy sanitary napkins. 

I heard the bell rings signaling a new customer comes in. I ignored it and picked the napkin that I always used. I went to the counter to line up when I felt a tap in my back. 

I turned around and saw Sanghyuk. He stared at me weirdly before scanning the products in my hands. 

I widened my eyes in realization, he just saw the sanitary napkins in my basket. 

I'm screwed.