Chapter 12

"Good Morning everyone today you are going to learn 'growl by EXO' " our instructor told us and the whole room exploded in loud and excited jeers

"Hyung you are a fan of EXO right? " i asked Taeyang who is sitting beside me.

"Yes i love them so much. Their whole discography never disappoints" He answered and focused his eyes on the  floor while smiling.

"How about you Youngkyun? Do you like any kpop groups? " He turned his head towards me and raised his eyebrows

"Honestly hyung i don't like any kpop groups at the moment but i like solo artist especially rappers" I said and smiled.

I just felt so happy. It's been a month of my stay with the other NEOZ team members and they really felt like my family now.

I haven't had anyone who cares about my likes and dislikes. Taeyang hyung specially takes care of me well and I'm so thankful of him for that.

Chani and I are also close to each other now. The fact that we both entered the company in the same time made us have this unusual understanding to each other and we both are almost the same age so we address each other comfortably.

"YAH! Why are you smiling like a creep?" Sanghyuk called out to me and i glared at him playfully.

"I'm not!" i said in my defense and hit him playfully.

"Okay everyone stand up, We are going to learn the choreography now!" Our dance instructor said and clapped his hands.

One by one we all stand up and gathered in front of the mirror.

Everyone looked determined to learn the choreography and i felt their passion. Is it too late to say that I'm starting to love this?

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and slide" The instructor did the actions and we quickly followed him.

The whole Choreography is really hard and advance. I am having a bit of a problem with following the steps... I actually have a hard time following the steps. The instructor called out my name many times and I  can't help but feel anxious every second.

"ta-tatata-ta-" The instructor waved his hands up and down" That is how the beat works! Why can't you all get it? " He shouted at us and I flinched at his loud voice.

"Get it this time or You are not gonna go out of this practice room! " He added and everyone looked down on the floor. The excited atmosphere is replaced by a gloomy one. All of us wanted to do well.

"Okay ready?" He asked us and raised his eyebrows in frustration. We all nodded our heads while getting into the position.

He started the music and all our bodies started to move to the sound.  I did my best to follow the beat. Swaying and sliding my feet and hands.

The sound of music was interrupted when a loud bang surrounded the room followed by a loud cracking noise. We all turned our heads to the source of the sound and seeing alex lying on the floor while clutching his legs.