Chapter 30

"Where is Kim Youngkyun? " a man asked and traced his way to the front

"Where is Kim Youngkyun? " a man asked and traced his way to the front. The boys were shaking in fear as they knew who the person was.

It was one of the infamous creative director Kwon Joongki. He is assigned in planning market advertisement and monitoring brand campaigns for the company. He keeps an uptight schedule, successfully doing task on or before the deadline.

The said man according to rumors also hates idols. They never had a direct conversation with the man but the staffs keep on talking about him, telling untold stories that makes their knees shake. Some of them wonder, if he hates idols why would he work in an entertainment company.

Youngji meekly raised her hands and traced her way to the front. "I'm Kim Youngkyun" she introduced herself and stood awkwardly in front of the unknown man.

"You are Kim Youngkyun?" he asked doubt present in his tone. He raised his eyebrows while staring at Youngji.

"follow me " he said and trace his way back to the door. Before closing the door he turned his heels around and glanced at the boys who look down avoiding eye contact. "please do continue your practice" he declared laced with authority in his tone.

The boys nodded their heads looking away from Youngji. They were too afraid to held eye contact to the girl. Chani on the other hand stared at her before nodding weakly. He gave a comforting smile.

Youngji felt scared seeing how the boys bright faces turned grim after seeing the man. She followed him quietly, consciously looking around  the unfamiliar path that they took. Just incase the man had bad intention of calling her, she would know where to ran.

They turned around a corner. It looks old and scary. She have not reach this part of the building. The surrounding gives off an eerie vibe instantly making Youngji break into cold sweat.

The man entered a room and glance at Youngji before entering silently telling her to wait before getting in. Youngji didn't know how she manage to understand that glance, All she want to do is to go back.

After a few minutes the man called Youngji inside. As soon as she entered the room. She stood there frozen while holding the door knob. Her breath hitch, her eyes widening upon seeing the least expected person she though she'd meet.

In a swivel chair, the original Kim Youngkyun sat. He plastered an apologetic face as he awkwardly wave his hand. Youngji just stared at his brother. Overwhelmed by her feelings , tears started to well in her eyes. She bolted towards her brother hugging him tight.

Youngkyun ran his hands to her sisters hair, whispering his apology. He broke the hug and stared at his sisters face. He wiped the remaining tears and hug her once again. Still whispering his apology for running away like a coward.

Youngji calmed down after a few minutes. She shakily took a breath and stared at his brothers face.

"where were you? are you okay? why did you leave just like that? " She croaked, tears threatening to fall once again.

Youngkyun hesitated for a bit before answering her question. He threw a side glance to the creative director. The creative director just nodded his head and sighed.

"I- I crashed at a friends house..." he trailed off " i am really sorry Youngji" he said and held youngji's hands in his own.

"i-did you visit mom?" Youngji asked while sniffing. She smiled warmly at his brother and rubbed his hands.

"i will today" he said but Youngji stared at him doubting his word but she didn't pry any longer instead she gave him a warm smile, hugging him tight as if she didn't want him to go.

After breaking their warm hug, silence started to evade the room. The silent buzz of the air conditioning is the only sound that surrounds the room but it didn't came off as awkward. it was a comforting silence. The twins enjoyed the presence of each other, both were consumed by their own thoughts.

They didn't even notice the creative director went out of the room to give them privacy.

Youngji slowly scanned the room. The room was simple. The walls were covered with black paint. It had simple furniture and design. There is a computer, a table and a few chair. It was simple and odd but also attractive in it's own way.

Youngji's eyes fell on her brother who remained slumped in his chair. His hands were on his locks, he was in a daze as he stared on the floor. He breathes heavily and raised his gaze, locking eye contact with Youngji's pair of black orbs.

He gave a reassuring smile to stop his sister from worrying too much about him but she can't help but worry about him. The crease in his forehead and the pout in his lips made her more worried than she should.

Staring at each other's face the both of them erupted in fits of laughter. The atmosphere became bright and lighter as the both of them laugh through their hearts content. They didn't even know what they were laughing about. all they know is that they just want to seize the moment with each others company.

Their laughing session soon ended when someone knocked at the door. Wheezing from too much happiness the twins didn't think much about the person outside. They thought it was the creative director. Youngkyun opened the door and gasped when he saw someone he didn't expect to see.

On the other side of the door, Yoo Taeyang stood while sheepishly smiling at what he thought was Youngkyun but later on gasped when he saw someone peek beside Youngkyun.

It was Youngkyun too.

It didn't take long for Taeyang to fit the puzzle pieces together.

He just stared at the twin. eyes wide open, mouth agape at his discovery.

UNEDITED

UNEDITED.

LAST 5 CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE.