Chapter 5

"Youngji!" I heard my mom screamed and I immediately run outside my room and went to my brother's right next to my room

"Your brother, where is he?!?" I looked at my brother's room. Clothes scattered on the floor, his room is a mess.

I stared at my mom's shaking figure confusion painted on my face.

"what?" I said not understanding the current situation.

"Where's Youngkyun?" Mom repeated once again and collapse on the floor.

" I have seen him walked outside just a moment ago!" I said and my mom cried hard clutching a paper in her hands.

"Why didn't you tell me?" and she bawled so hard. Sprawled on the floor. messy tears in her eyes  " Your brother left, he said he cannot take the pressure and he didn't want this life. He should've told me!" she said in melancholy. I hugged my mom and told her Youngkyun will be back and she shouldn't worry.

I took my mom in her room and stayed with her until she falls asleep.

I look at my mom's sleeping figure and sighed. I went out of her room and went to the living room.

After my mom stopped crying, I immediately called Youngkyun's friend and asked them where is he. Sadly, none of them have an idea where he is.

Where is he? such a stupid and childish act

If he is tired and he didn't want his life. He should've told us. Running away from his problems did no good to our mother.

I know I act like I hated my mom but I still love her. She carried me for nine months and cared for me till I can stand up on my own.

There are moments where she acts like she doesn't care for me but still, I can't change the fact that she's my mother. With or without care, I love her even when I always acted like an ungrateful child.

I just can't understand my brother's decision. All these years he acted as he loved it. He loved performing but what happened now. I don't know what to do.

a silent vibration coming from my phone interrupted my train of thoughts. I grab my phone in my pocket and stared at it before answering the call.

"Hello?" the other line said and I heaved a very heavy sigh and massage my temple.

"what do you need minkyung?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"where's your brother?" she asked and I let out a frustrated groaned.

"I don't know okay!" I shouted "he left and please stop contacting me. I'm not a lost and found center." I said and immediately ended the phone call.

After a few minutes, my phone vibrated again and a text message from minkyung showed.

I groaned and opened it. I immediately rolled my eyes when I read it.

Minkyung
You're dead if I saw you!

I just sighed and blocked minkyung's phone number. I headed towards my bed and smiled when my back hits the soft mattress.

I need sleep, I'll just think about this tomorrow.