Chapter 22

Youngji stirred in her sleep, covering her face with the soft pillow when the light rays from the sun seeps through her room's window

She sighed and slowly pull herself up to sit. She scanned the room and rubbed her eyes, letting out a yawn.

She kick her blankets off her and checked her bed for blood stains. She heaved a relieved sigh finding a clean bed sheet.

She stood up and stretched her limbs before heading to her cabinet. She packed her bathroom stuffs. She goes out and greeted alex who was seated in the kitchen table eating his cereal.

The boy just nodded his head, shoving a spoon full of cereal focusing his eyes on the box of milk.

Youngji shrugged her shoulders and went to the bathroom and did her morning routine. After getting dressed she immediately headed to the kitchen and prepared her breakfast.

She immediately got out of the house and went to the company building. She greeted the staffs and traced her way towards the practice room.

The weather is great and she felt in a good mood. She greets everyone with a cheery smile and skips her way to her usual spot.

She finds everyone busy rehearsing and practicing their acting for the web drama.

The door opened revealing the staffs and their manager. They walked in  front and ask everyone to gather around.

The staffs held a sullen expression. The cheerful surrounding dropped as the trainees observe the staffs expression. It must be a bad news they thought.

The head manager cleared his throat and threw a glance at the trainees one by one.

"I'm sorry..." he trailed off, voice shaking as he stared at them with pity. " the company decided to delay the web drama" he said and looked down.

Everyone's expression dropped upon hearing the bad news.

"I'm really sorry guys. I knew how much you wanted to do it but the company said it would be better if we delay it. " he said and released a heavy sigh.

"it's okay" the leader voiced out, "it's just we thought... this is it but turns out it's not" he said and rubbed his neck.

"we don't blame you though!" inseong said waving his hand and letting out a forceful smile. "it's not like it's your fault" he whispered to himself but everyone heared it. They all nodded their head and painfully smiled at the staffs.

"the practice will commence as planned" the manager said and the trainees nodded their head.

The managers went out to give the trainees time to prepare before they practice.

Everyone slumped their shoulders. They really thought it was their big break but turns out it was not. The uncertainty of debuting slowly eats them up. Their minds clouded with doubts.

Will they debut? was the questions lingering in their minds. They did everything to be the best but it seems like it's not enough. Despite all the efforts , the sacrifices they are still not enough.

People will think it was heartless and cruel. Well welcome to the real world. People have this prejudice against idols.

"idols just smile and dance and that's it but they earn millions."

they don't know how much idols sacrifice to earn their title. To be known but there are things that are still uncertain. Debuting doesn't guarantee success. There are idols who were thrown aside because they are not popular. It was a cruel reality not all idols who debut guarantees success despite them doing their best.

in other people's eyes it's still not enough.

their debut doesn't mean anything to other people but it means a lot for them. It is their dream, even with the slightest chance to be successful they still risked it, why?

because it's their dream.

Youngbin cleared his throat to earn the other trainees attention. Youngji lifted her head to look at their leader.

"come on guys, it's not like we are not gonna debut!" he said smiling " they just pushed it back..." he went to pat juho and rowoon's shoulders they must've felt too sad about it. Considering they were training for the longest time.

" don't let it put you down!" he said and pulled them up. " we can still do it right!" he cheered and everyone nodded their head. Thankful that they have a reliable leader.

FILLER CHAPTER

FILLER CHAPTER. I HAVE SO MANY PLANS FOR THIS LIKE ACKKK I'M SO EXCITED 😉