Chapter 17

Youngji's

We went on with our practice. The dance seems to be getting harder and harder each time.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror while dancing. I move my hands as graceful as I could and tried to control my facial expression.

My part is coming up and nervousness starts to eat me up.

Taeyang hyung made his part and i am next. I stood in the center and did a twist, I smirk and lifted my head. after that I exited and Sanghyuk Hyung took over.

I smiled and felt satisfied with my performance today. We immediately finish the routine and fall in the ground due to exhaustion.

Our dance instructor clapped his hand and smiled at us. He seemed satisfied by our performance and that made me a bit relief. No extra practice this day then.

"The dance was good and some of you were able to control their expression and I'm proud of you guys! " He said and smiled warmly at us.

The door opened and we turned our heads towards the door. Our manager went in with plastic bags. I hope it's food.

He lifted it up and it really is food. My eyes are twinkling from happiness. My stomach unknowingly growled and everyone turned there heads on me.

I looked at them shyly and smiled at them awkwardly. The others laugh and Youngbin-hyung's laugh was the loudest. I glared at him playfully until our manager went in front and spread the food in front of us.

We went to the food and picked the snack that suited our taste. Our manager smiled warmly at us before clearing his throat.

We lifted our heads up and stared at him expectantly.

He pursed his lips and a proud smile was playing on it after" So this is a good news!" He exclaimed and we look at him questioningly.

"You guys are gonna appear in a web drama titled Click Your Heart with your sunbae from AOA." He said and the room erupted in loud jeers.

The room became chaotic and our manager clap his hand loudly to earn our attention.

"This will help you showcase your talents and build a solid fanbase for your upcoming debut!" The members of the neoz dance team once again become chaotic.

Loud voices was heared and it undeniably came from the 3 of the most chaotic members. The others are jumping up and down and the others smiled while talking to the others.

I stared at them and wondered how will our debut turn out. OUR, I'm gonna hold on this.

Our manager cleared his throat once again and everyone turned their attention to him. "The audition for the main cast will happen tomorrow. So we will dismiss all of you earlier than your schedule. We expect the best from you guys and I hope you do well tomorrow! " He said and once again the room is chaotic.

The members one by one left the room leaving me. I once again cleaned the room and turned off the equipment before going out of the practice room.

I skip in the hallway feeling happy and ecstatic. The fact that we have our chance to debut made me so happy and overwhelmed.

I saw Chani waiting in the end of the hallway. He leaned his back in the wall while he used his phone.

He looked up and smiled at me. He waved his hand and signal for me to come closer.

I went to him and smiled before awkwardly rummaging through my phone.

"Kyunnie you want to hang out?" He said and I sling my arms in his shoulders while excitedly nodding my head.

We walk towards the convenience store and bought food. Chani insisted on paying the meal but I declined. I'm always receiving food so I should not take advantage of it.

We were lining up to pay for our meal. The line was long and there are many people inside the convenience store.

I observed the people and smiled at the cashier when it was my turn to pay for the food.

The cashier immediately receive the money and punch it in. I opened my wallet once again and a paper slipped from it. Chani bent down to get the paper and he was frozen.

I was shock when I saw that the paper that he picked up was a picture of me and my brother.

I hastily grab the picture from his hand and went out of the line.

I turned to him "I'm gonna wait for you outside" I said before bolting towards the door without waiting for his response.

I was standing beside the door. My feet are shaking while I fiddled the plastic in my hand.

Chani went our of the store and we sit in the bench beside the store.

He smiled at me and handed me a yoghurt drink. I received it from him while nervously smiling.

"thank you!" I said quietly. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

I sipped from the drink before I was lost in space. Sighing I turned my attention to Chani. He seemed lost in thought too. So I cleared my throat and he looked at me in wonder.

"uhhhh" I said while I looked away. "You mist have seen the picture right?" I said and look at him. He nodded his head confirming.

"You see I have a twin sister" I said and he smiled. Why does he keep on smiling.

"I heared so" He said and took a bite from his bread while humming.

"eh?" I reacted and scratched my head " I don't remember telling it to any-" I stopped midway and remember that I told Sanghyuk-hyung about it. He must have told the others about it too.

"Did you hear it from Sanghyuk-hyung? I said and he looked up , slowly nodding.

I heaved a sigh "that prick!" I mumbled quietly.

After that awkward talk. Silence starts to evade us. Unlike before it was not awkward rather than it was comfortable silence.

Looking up to the dark lit sky made me comfortable and at peace. Making me wish time to  stop.

soooooooooooo hehehehehe