EPILOGUE

Chani's mind is in a mess as he tried to remember all the steps for their debut song 'Fanfare'

Chani's mind is in a mess as he tried to remember all the steps for their debut song 'Fanfare'. He harshly sighed and stared at his teammates who were equally nervous like him.

He decided to wander to calm his heart whose ramming inside his chest. He opened the small curtain that hides the backstage from the prying eyes of the fans.

He peeked and saw their fans waiting for them eagerly while holding their placards that showed their words of supports for them.

He travelled his eyes and fell to a figure who slumped in the middle of the cheering girls. The figure stood out as it settled itself in the middle where people could easily spot.

He ignored it and went back to his group. Taeyang was busy stretching his limbs while muttering some lines to flutter the hearts of their fans.

Youngbin is busy monitoring the performances of the other groups and analyzed their actions to further improve their group.

Inseong, Dawon and Jaeyoon were goofing around. Teasing each other to let the time past.

Zuho was talking to some unfamiliar faces. they must be rookies just like them.

Rowoon took a seat in the stairs trying to memorize the dance routine while doing subtle movements.

Chani's eyes then fell to Youngkyun who slumped in the corner. His fingers were on his soft locks muttering inaudible words.

Youngkyun, the real youngkyun came back after 3 months and trained with the boys. They all had an incredible bond and practiced their hearts out to perfect their routines. His position was supposed to be vocal but he fell in love with rapping and with his sister's influenced he started to become a rapper.

They appeared in the web drama called "click your heart" with their sunbae from AOA. From then on their popularity started booming and that leads them to the survival show DOB (dance or band). They competed against the NEOZ band team and won that enabled them to debut as a group called SF9.

"SF9 on stand by" the staff shouted and the boys who were scrambled around started to pile beside the stairs waiting for their cue.

The group before them started to descend in the ground and they went up. The flashes of the camera and the light nearly blinded them.

the deafening screams and cheer from their fans boomed throughout the surrounding giving them the confidence that they need.

The politely greeted then flashing their white teeth, smiling at their fans. They went in their position and the familiar melody of their debut song started playing.

They moved powerfully trying their best to convey the message of their song to the audience. The fans screamed from the start to end.

The figure in the center remained unmoving, watching the boy's performance with her hooded eyes.

When the peak of the song came nearing. The figure removes its hood and started to scream with the fangirls.

Chani's eyes fell at the girl who showed its gummy smiled. It cheered with the fans and started to sway it's body along with the rhythm.

Chani's eyes widened, his lips tugged upwards seeing the girl, he yearned to see.

Youngji stood there along with their fan. Her eyes twinkled as her lips tugged upwards. She beamed and proudly smile at their performance.

He showed his brightest smile that lights up his life. She raised both of her thumbs up and waved it, giggling.

Chani smiled and did his part doing his best to show how much he practiced his part. The girl's eyebrow raised as if she's mocking him.

Chani laughed and continued dancing his eyes constantly moving at the girl's figure.

Sure they never lost contact with each other but seeing her in flesh in front of him made his heart twist in too much happiness and excitement.

He observed the girl seeing the changes in her face. Her jet-black hair became longer. Her eyes twinkled and her lips became fuller.

She looks mature and happy as the light illuminated her twinkling eyes. The sight of her smiling at him while she focused on him made his heart rammed against his chest.

After the last beat of the song drop. The room erupted in claps and scream from their fans. They bowed their head and smiled at their fans.
thankful for their support.

"This has been SF9, Thank you everyone!"

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK. I'M SOBBING.

UNEDITED.