chapter 27: voices

melody's P.O.V

we started walking thro the halls as we past many scary frames on the wall and scary statues. I was looking at the ceiling until I pass by a statue of a clown. I got scared and grabbed onto black heart's hand. I could tell that he looked down with confusion but then went along with it.

Linda:"here we are."

she says and opens the door. it was like a world of magic and fairy tales. My whole body went into shock; it looked so beautiful, there was neon lights in the sky, little fairies flying, it was like a forest of fairy tales. there was a stone bridge in front of me and a river with clear light purple water with rocks and small diamonds underneath.

melody:"this place is..."

Linda:"beautiful? yes I know, this is the type of place that a child loves."

melody:"wow."

Linda:"melody I know all about your dreams and about what has happened. I'm sorry about Mr.pinkie. we can get you a new one. one that is friendly."

melody:"no. no way, I think I've had it with dolls and toys."

Linda:"ok. well..I'll let you and black heart talk. I need to do a few things."

she says, I nod and as exits thro the door leaving just me and black heart again.

melody:"what's your real name?"

blackheart:"excuse me?"

melody:"well blackheart is like your evil name. I know you have a normal one so what is it?"

blackheart:*sighs* "it's Wes. Wes Bentley."

melody:"I heard some where that you're my mom's brother. is  that true?"

blackheart:"yes."

melody:"then why is your last name bently? shouldn't it be Wilson like my mom's old last name."

blackheart:*sighs* "it's a long story."

melody:"I've got time."

blackheart:"my parents didn't want me...they let me ran away but I fell in an icy lake. Believe it or not I died...the darkness reached over me and then I found myself out of the lake...I was so hurt that I didn't even want to be named Wes Wilson. so I changed my last name to Bentley and just...ran away."

melody:"I'm sorry about that."

blackheart:"it's fine. but...after all I did to put your family in danger...why trust me?"

melody:"I told you. I know you're a good person....Something tells me that it's not the end of your story."

blackheart:"well...I ran away and then a couple of months later...I found out that my parents kidnapped three children. your mother and her sister then her brother. meaning I'm not her actual brother I'm just her step brother."

melody:"you don't have to be a bad person...you're a loveable person. I love you like my big brother already."

blackheart:"well my mother is dead and my dad is just...trying to get to Em."

he says, I started stepping on some rocks that were on the river until I slip and fell in the water. I couldn't swim so I started shouting for help, I was about to fall down the water fall until blackheart caught my arm and pulled me up.

melody:"thank you."

I said as I hugged him while he held me in his arms and started stroking my hair. if it weren't for him, I'd be dead already.

Emelia's P.O.V

I haven't stopped crying since Gerard went to go look for melody. it's been hours and he hasn't come back. frank was next to me but on the floor as he rested his chin on my shoe. having Frank a dog is kind of weird but he is feisty and protective. I still have no idea on how were getting him back.

"mommy?"

I heard melody say, I looked around the room but saw nothing . I stood up as Frank lift up his head with confusion. I started walking around the house but saw nothing. I sighed and turned around but I heard her voice again.

"mommy help me!"

Emelia:"Melody! Melody where are you?!"

"mommy! mommy! mommy help me! - Ahhh!"

Emelia:"Melody where are you?!"

I said as I was running like crazy all over the house. I sighed and turned around as I see Gerard.

Gerard:"Em are you ok?"

Emelia:"where is she?"

Gerard:"I don't know why?"

Emelia:"I heard her voice."

Gerard:"Em the house is empty. I couldn't find her Any where."

he says, I start crying as he hugged me tightly while I rested my head on his chest.