chapter 30: a simple glowing arrow

blackheart's P.O.V

I watched as Linda locked melody in her bedroom. she took out the key and to my surprise, she ate it. she put the small silver key in her mouth and swallowed it like if it was water.

blackheart:"so you're just gonna let her rot in there."

Linda:"oh no of course not, she'll be out as soon as she learns her manners."

blackheart:"we didn't discuss this."

Linda:"we don't have to discuss anything. it's my decision do you better back off. don't you see what she's doing to you! she's making you believe that you belong on their side. well let me tell you a little fact. you don't belong on their side, you never did and never will. isn't that why daddy and mommy let you run away?"

she says as I felt anger run thro my veins while she laughed and walked away leaving Me alone. I was about to walk away until I hear quiet sobbing on the other side of the door. I put my ear against the door as I listened to melody cry. I stopped listening and sighed and used my dark magic to twist the lock knob. the door slowly opened and I see melody with her knees to get chest as she sat in bed. I walked in the Room and locked the door behind me.

melody:"did she send you to destroy me?"

blackheart:"I sent myself."

melody:"what do you want?"

...

blackheart:"I came to save you."

Emelia's P.O.V

I sat in bed for a few more hours and finally decided to get up. I went outside the Room and call everyone's name out but wouldn't get a response.

Emelia:"hello?..Gerard?...Cece?...guys?"

nothing. I sigh and go inside the kitchen and start pouring coffee in a cup. as I was about to get the cream and sugar, I felt a strong pain in my head that I fell to the floor. I start rubbing my head to make the pain go away and thank fully it worked. I opened my eyes from the pain and see a lot of bugs on the floor. I scream and stand up but then they disappeared. I sigh and take a seat on the dinning chair as I rub my eyes. as I was rubbing my eyes, I hear a woman singing.

"row, row, row your boat...gently down the stream...Merely, merely, merely, life is but a...dream."

I stopped rubbing my eyes as I tried to listen to anything else but it was so quiet. few minutes later I hear kids laughter run up the stairs. I slowly stand up and look up stairs but find nothing. I slowly made my way up stairs and finally reach the top. I sigh with relief that there was nothing but then the door to my bedroom slowly opened by it self while it makes squeaky noises. I enter the Room and find nothing again. I turn around and see a girl rocking herself in the farthest corner away from me.

Emelia:"hello?"

I ask the girl but then I realize that she's crying. I slowly made my way towards her and pretty soon, I was 2 feet away from her. I was about to touch her shoulder but she looked up and screamed at my face while she pushes me down the stairs. i lift myself off from he floor and realize that im a couple feet away from the door. i ran outside and into the woods. as i was running, i look back and see the girl chasing me. i run faster but then my foot got stuck on a branch making me fall. i turn myself around making me see the blue sky until the girl arrives towards me and gets on top of me. i tried pushing her away as she tried to scratch my face.

Emelia:"help!"

i yelled out but no one would hear me. i continued to try pushing the girl off me as i also tried to free my foot from the branch. although luck wasn't on my side, she slapped me and then out of no where, she took out a knife from her back pocket and was about to stab me until a glowing arrow went straight to her heart making her disappear. i gasp at what happened and sat up from the floor and turned around to see my hero. it was julain and chris.