[5]

|Castiel|

Castiel went through the rest of his day trying to push Dean out of his mind. There was no fucking way that Dean Winchester, Dean motherfucking Winchester, was his soulmate.

No one really saw the resemblance between the bruises because Cas had covered his with make up. Dean, not so much.

Cas heard a lot if people talking about Dean's injuries. Apparently Dean told everyone he got hit by a car. Cas tried to believe it, he really did, but he still had a lingering feeling that something else was going on.

And he had no idea how wrong he was.

~~~

|Dean|

He saw that boy in the hallway.

He's not very good at makeup.

He could see the faint purple splotches on his face and the small cut on his cheek.

His leg was broken as well.

Fuck.

He had found his soulmate. But... his soulmate was another boy. And Dean's father would flip if he found out Dean was meant to be with another boy.

So he chose not to tell anyone.

Not even the other boy.

~~~

|Castiel|

"GABE!" Cas yelled, frantically storming into the house. Well, trying, at least. It's hard to storm in when you're on crutches.

"What, Cas? I'm in my room!"

"Come down! I need to talk to you. Now!" Cas was freaking out. He had had a crush on Dean since the sixth grade. How in hell was Dean his soulmate?

Gabe finally came downstairs, his arms covered in childish doodles and some actually pretty good drawings.

"See what I did? My soulmate already wrote something on their leg saying how awesome it is! Aaand.. I got a new fact today."

"Oh. Coo-" Cas was cut off when Gabe dropped his pants, pointing at the writing on his thigh.

"There are are around 88 million pet cats in the US and only 74 million pet dogs. Cool right?"

"Dude! Oh my god put your pants back on!"

"Nah. I like making you uncomfortable. It's really fun." But he ended up pulling them up anyway. "So, what'd you need to talk to me about?"

"Well, first off... I think you should respond to his fact. Something along the lines of 'did you know, a cats penis is sharply barbed along its shaft?'" He pauses, sucking in a deep breath. "And second, I think I know who my soulmate is.." He shoots out quickly, looking at the ground.

"Um. Say that again?" Gabe said, eyes wide as dinner plates.

"Uh... a cats pe-"

Gabriel groaned. "Not that, doofus! The other thing!"

"Oh.. right... I think... I found my soulmate."

"OH CASSY THATS GREAT! WHO?" Gabriel yelled running towards Castiel's room and waving at him to follow.

Cas hobbled towards his bedroom, cursing under his breath at his leg.

"You're not gonna believe me." Castiel said, sighing as he pulled himself onto his bed.

"Try me, dude." Gabriel replied, leaning closer to Cas in anticipation.

"Dean Winchester." He murmured.

"Who?"

"Dean Winchester."

"Oh my fucking god, Castiel! Speak up!"

"DEAN WINCHESTER." Cas said loudly. "And you watch your goddamn language, you assbutt."

"Dean. Winchester. Holy shit. How do you figure?" Gabriel asked, his eyes still wide. He was twiddling his thumbs waiting for Cas to respond.

"He, um, he had the same bruises and his left leg had a cast on it."

"Oh. Are you gonna talk to him?"

"Hell no! He's the captain of the football team, or was, before we got hurt. He could still pummel me even with a broken leg. Also, he's dating Lisa Braeden even though they aren't soulmates. He's a player, Gabe." Castiel answered, shaking his head.

"Well, who gives a crap, Cas? Go talk to him or I'll tell his little brother."

Cas glared at him.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me, bitch." He yelled running off.

"GABRIEL RICHARD NOVAK, THIS ISN'T FAIR AND YOU KNOW IT!"

~~~~

So... I feel like this chapter suckssss

But I'm gonna have like four fillers after this until they finally meet probably. I'm trying to make this as long as possible and not end it in ten chapters like my last book. So... expect more shitty writing like this^

Love you guys and I hope you enjoyed

Bai,

Ally