important

first off, i realize i've been neglecting all of my stories for quite some time now.

i haven't felt any motivation to write because school has been super stressful and annoying at my mom is constantly being a bitch and my brothers are annoying.

but aside from that shit, ive been in a weird place mentally recently. i havent really felt exactly there. i've been feeling a bit down and i feel as if my friends don't really care for me anymore and like i really don't have anyone to talk to.

i've been stressed and anxious and scared and i haven't admitted that to anyone.

but on the plus side, i'm seeing panic! in about a month, so that's pretty cool!

um, but yeah. i just wanted to let you all know that i want to complete my stories and i promise that i will try my fucking hardest to make sure that happens.

i don't want to abandon these stories because i love them so much but it's so hard to write these things when i don't have any motivation to do so.

but i promise i will try to update regularly.

i swear that i will do my best to make sure you guys get some good, quality content and not some garbage i throw together for the sole fact that i feel bad for not posting.

so yeah, i love you guys and i hope you continue to read these stories and i hope y'all have a nice life.