[6]

|Dean|

"Sam? You okay?" Dean asked as his little brother slid into the car.

"Yeah... I guess... it's just- nevermind."

Dean furrowed his eyebrows and twisted around in his seat to face the younger boy.

"It's just, what?"

"It's nothing, Dean. Forget I said anything!" Sam said frantically, picking up his phone and attempting to busy himself.

"I'm not even moving this car an inch until you spill what's got you all spooked." Dean told him, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine."

~~~

|Castiel|

Cas ended up catching Gabe and they made a compromise. Cas would buy Gabriel four big bags of lollipops and he wouldn't tell either of the Winchester's about Cassy's little revelation.

That little prick.

Cas was okay with this, and Gabe never specified what brand of lollipops to get and he knew that Gabe absolutely HATED Blow Pops... the gum in the middle tasted like cardboard.

So, Cas went to the store and bought two bags of blowpops just to piss of his little brother.

And then he bought two bags of Dum Dums because Gabe also hates those. "They are too small and take like 5 seconds to eat," as he had put it.

But, being the good big brother he was, he bought one 4 pound bag of Tootsie Pops. The only ones this store had that Gabriel actually enjoyed.

So he paid, and then, despite the weird looks from the cashier from his buying 5 bags of assorted lollipops, he loaded them in Lucifer's car(with the help of a 14ish old girl because obviously, his leg is broken and he's on crutches.) and went home.

But he was not expecting what waited for him.

"Is- is that? GABRIEL WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

Gabe walked out of the house, smiling when he saw the car.

"Oh, yeah. Um, you're car is finally back from the shop. And I painted it hot pink! Yay!"

"GABRIEL IF I COULD ACTUALLY WALK, I WOULD KILL YOU!"

"Jesus, Cas... be more enthusiastic."

"HELL NO! MY CAR! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, GABE!?!"

Gabriel just laughed loudly and walked inside. But before he made it fully in the door, he turned and faced Cas.

"Oh, um, by the way, I told a little moosey about your little secret. And let's just say, you'll probably be hearing from him or Dean in a few days. Bye, Cassy! I love you!!"

"OH FUCK YOU GABRIEL!"

~~~

|Dean|

"Sammy. Oh my fucking god it's been forty minutes. Just tell me what the fuck is bothering you so much!" Dean cried out, getting tired of sitting in silence.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"SAMUEL TRISTAN WINCHESTER I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TICKLE IT OUT OF YOU!"

Sam gasped. "YOU WOULDN'T DARE! NO DEANNNN!!"

Deans fingers flew wildly over Sam's torso, moving quickly and tickling him.

"DEANNN STOOPPP!!"

"TELL ME, SAMMY!"

"HELL TO THE NO!"

"BITCH!"

"JERK!"

"SAMUEL IT WILL ALL BE OVER! JUST TELL ME!"

"NO! YOU'RE BOSSY... AND SHORT!"

"IM TALLER THAN YOU!"

"NOT FOR- DEANNNN STOOOPPPPP!!! NOT FOR... LONG!" He kept getting cut off by fits of laughter.

"SAMMY! JUST TELL M- OW!" He pulled his hands away from Sam, and sat up, holding his leg.

"I KICKED THE GODDAMN STEERING WHEEL! SON OF A BITCH!"

Sam just laughed.

~~~~

K... I hope this was okay?

I was trying to make a comical chapter.

So... I'm thinking one more chapter like this shit and then they finally meet? Does that work?

Or should they meet next chapter?

Vote.

Cuz i don't knows what to do.

Also, I have this draft for a Nerd!Dean Jock!Cas highschool AU and have like ten chapters written... would y'all have any interest in that?

Let me know!!

Xo,

ALLY