𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Aiden POV

Staring at Beyoncé as she slept I lightly tracked her face. I was lucky to have her. She would claim she was but I was blessed.

Laying her on the pillow she stirred but didn't wake up as I got on top of her before moving down.

Pulling the covers back up on us I pulled her panties down before I stuck a finger inside her.

Moving a bit faster her body started to move so I added another finger before I heard a soft moan.

Pulling them out I licked them before sticking my tongue inside. Eating her out as if this was my last meal. Groaning when she gripped my arm I slapped her hand away pushing the covers back over me.

"Baby". She whined when I stopped. Laughing I got back down going faster as she started shaking.

Licking all her juices I pushed the covers up hovering over her as she smiled.

"Now get up so we can take a shower, we have to work out". She pouted but got up.

>>>

"Daddy?". Beyoncé said as I stopped on the stairs.

"Princess". Mr. Knowles said as I walked down the stairs seeing them hugging.

"Hello Mr. Knowles". I said giving him a nod as I grabbed the coco puffs. Sitting in a chair Beyoncé walked around the kitchen as I eyed her.

"I'm only gonna be here for a week, I also have to show you some things". I nodded looking up when Mr. Knowles looked at Beyoncé with wide eyes.

"Beyoncé?". He said getting up she turned to him before he pulled her closer to him.

Watching as he pushed her hair back he clutched his jaw. "Are these hickies?!". He yelled as she glared at me when her father turned around.

"No they aren't I ate some blueberries on accident and it made my neck flare up". She quickly said as I shook my head.

"It better just be a flare up, if I found out something it's not gonna be pretty". Watching as he went downstairs, I heard beyoncé sigh.

"Shit, I told you not to mark my neck up, he was gonna flip if he knew what we be doing". Pulling her onto my lap I sucked on her neck as she moaned softlybefore pushing me back.

"Go put your clothes on so we can go workout". She nodded getting up as I went downstairs to her father's office.

Knocking I waited until he told me to come in.

"Hello Aiden, take a seat". Sitting across from him he stared at me as I tried to not break eye contact.

"You seem nervous, hiding anything?". He suddenly asked as I shook my head.

"Ty sent me the information on Giovanni". He said before throwing papers across the desk.

>>>