𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Aiden POV
3 months later...

"This some bullshit!". Jay shouted slamming the PlayStation controller on the table as I laughed.

Jay, Aaron, Ty and Mr. Knowles were in the living room currently playing 2k.

"You owe me $200 now". Pulling my hand out Jay slammed the money into my hand as I smirked.

"Warriors are the best team deal with it". Handing the controller to Aaron I grabbed my phone glancing at the tv then my phone.

"Aiden!". Beyoncé screamed so loud we all jumped up running upstairs.

Running to the bathroom I couldn't breath seeing blood everywhere.

"Aiden, please help me!". She shouted failing to her knees.

Blood ran down her bare legs as she gripped her stomach.

I was frozen. I couldn't move I watched as Jay and Ty ran pass me helping her.

"Aiden, go get the fucking car stop standing here and go!". Aaron shouted pushing me.

Running downstairs I opened the door going to the garage. "Take her we are gonna meet you". Putting the seat belt on Beyoncé I sped off going to the nearest hospital.

"Someone help my girlfriend please". I shouted feeling blood dip down my arms.

"We got her". Letting them take her I looked down seeing a lot of her blood on my clothes that's when my hands started to shake.

"Sir? Are you okay do you need to take a seat?". Staring at the nurse with blurry vision I shook my head walking outside the hospital.

"Hey? Where you going". Jay asked as I pointed to the car.

"I-I'm gonna come back I need to change".

Beyoncé POV

"We're sorry for your loss Ms. Knowles, we did all we could". Turning away from them I bit my lip letting the tears run down.

"Beyoncé?". Aiden whispered making me flinch. Looking at him he gave me a small smile before he pulled me into him as I grabbed a fist of his shirt.

"Shh, it's gonna be alright baby, we can always try again". He whispered as I pulled back frowning at him.

"It's not alright! I killed our baby it's my fault I don't wanna try again ever I can't have kids I kill them just get out!". I screamed choking on my tears.

He only ignored them pulling me into his lap as he sat on the small bed with me.

Staring at my lap I cried harder as the door opened.

"You've been sleeping with my daughter that's not what I paid you for!". My father shouted pulling me off Aiden making me wince in pain.

"Mr. Knowles no disrespect but I love your daughter and there is nothing you can do to make us stop seeing each other!". Aiden shouted standing in front of my father.

My father threw a punch to Aiden's face making them full out fight in the middle of the floor as Jay and Aaron tried to break them apart.

The cops rushed in grabbing them both.

"No, baby don't leave me". I screamed as Aiden rushed over to me. Lightly kissing his lips he was yanked back.

"Your fucking dead Aiden!". My father shouted as the door slammed.

Grabbing the pillow I held it tighter as tears ran down my face.

Thank you for reading my book...