𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Beyoncé POV
1 month later...

Stumbling into the dark house I tried to stop my giggles but they kept coming out as I took my shoes off.

Falling on the floor I looked up seeing a pissed off Aiden.

"Beyoncé! This is the fucking tenth time you've came home drunk in the last month I'm sick of it". He said through gritted teeth. Rolling my eyes I got up bumping pass him.

"Stop acting like your my father!". I said before he pulled me back to face him.

"This attitude has to go, I'm trying to be there for you but you keep shutting everyone out, and on top of this you acting like people aren't looking for you". He shouted as I tried to get out his grip.

"I can take care of myself". Walking up the stairs I heard him hot on my heels as I tried to close my door,

"Get out". I demanded trying to push his foot out the door.

"No, I'm staying with you".

Taking my clothes off I ignored his stare as I stared at my flat stomach before I threw my clothes in the dirty clothes basket.

Walking to the closet I grabbed my pajamas before going to take a shower and brush my teeth.

>>>

Opening the door Aiden was so close I could fell his minty breath on my face.

"What are you doing? Back up some". I tried to push him back but he didn't move.

He pulled me by my waist. "You know I love you right?". He softly asked against my lips.

"You shouldn't". I mumbled.

"Well I do and you can't change it".

"We can always try again, I know it's hard to move on but we will always had the pictures and the memories, just give it time you will be wobbling around with a big round belly".

Wiping my eyes I smiled through my tears. "I love you". He smiled before lightly kissing me pulling back.

Grabbing him shirt I kissed back harder slipping my tongue pass his lips tugging at his hair.

Pulling back he picked me up putting me on the bed.

Taking my shirt off he kissed my neck and all over shoulder before smirking.

Helping him take his shirt off I tugged at his pants.

"You can't wait". Shaking my head I tossed my bra somewhere before playing with my boobs as he jerked himself off.

Pulling my hands away he grabbed them interlocking them as he pushed himself in slowly.

Immediately my eyes closed as he pumped in and out slowly. "Open your eyes". He demanded as my eyes opened looking at his dark brown ones.

"Put your legs on my shoulder". He groaned as I moaned putting my legs over his shoulders.

Laying off the bed I grabbed my boobs so they wouldn't get out of control as he went faster as my eyes closed as moans slipped past my parted lips.

"I can't hold it". I softly said as he went faster. "Hold it".

Biting my lip I pulled myself up before pushing back.

Putting my hands on his chest I slowly grindedon him throwing my head back

"Kiss me".

Screaming loudly he muffled them by kissing me back harder as I went limp on his chest as he groaned loudly before stopping.

Trying to calm my racing heart I gripped Aiden's arm as he held me walking to the shower.

"You gotta let me in baby, I know it hurts but drinking yourself to death isn't gonna help".

Putting my hair under the water I let Aiden run his finger through it as I tried not to cry but my whimpers slipped anyway.

"Baby, turn around". Aiden whispered as I shook my head. Looking up at him he gently pulled me into him as I cried and shook.

"I'm gonna take care of you baby, I love you and this isn't the end we are gonna have a baby when the timings right, our angel is in heaven with your mother and sister he's okay we won't ever forget about him".

I'm so ready for Christmas, thank you for reading my book and for 3k

As I'm editing this book and everything it's crazy that the bodyguard now has 93k reads like OMG y'all thank y'all I know my writing isn't the best and the fact y'all still read the book, I appreciate it