𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Beyoncé POV

Feeling a bit dizzy I turned around giving Aiden a small smile. "Here take my bear, I have to go pee".

Slowly walking to the restroom I sat Munchie down before peeing. Opening the door I washed my hands freezing when someone moved behind me. Turning around James smirked at me before trying to grab me. Punching him square in the nose he tripped me making me fall.

Holding my side I screamed out in pain before his hand covered my mouth. "I didn't mean to hurt you just come with me stop being difficult". James whispered before pulling me into him.

Pulling him back he fell on top of me putting my legs around his neck I squeezed tighter before he dug his nails into my side.

"Babygirl please stop". He begged as I straddled his lap before punching him repeatedly until I felt something hit the back of my head.

>>>

Holding my head I winced as I slowly got up seeing I was in a car.

"Aiden?". He didn't turn around.

"I'm not Aiden babygirl". James said looking over at me.

He turned around smirking. "Your cute when you mad, but when you ate the funnel cake I put something in it but it was also white so you didn't notice and I tried to take make you come with me, without fighting but well that didn't work". He laughed turning back to the road.

My lip trembled as I checked around for Munchie or my phone. "Looking for him?". He had Munchie in his hand before throwing him at me.

"Don't you ever fucking throw him like that again". I shouted angrily.

"Well, you might want to back to sleep because it's a long way to Brazil".

"Brazil!? Take me back". I screamed trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

He shook his head. "My dad wants you, and well if I don't come back without you he's gonna be pissed".

Wrapping my arms around the back of his neck he stared swerving. He elbowed me in the nose making it bleed, his lip and teeth were bleeding.

"I see your boyfriend taught you something". He joked as I pulled his braids as he hissed.

Ignoring him I tried to open my door repeatedly but nothing work.

"Let me out!". I screamed.

Hearing a click I turned around with him pointing a gun at my head.

"Stay still, I don't wanna have to kill you". Laughing I twisted his hand making me have it now. Pointing it at him I pulled the trigger only their wasn't any bullets coming out.

Pulling the clip out it was empty.

"I suggest you go to sleep". He mumbled as my head snapped to his direction.

"I suggest you shut the hell up before I make you crash this fucking car". I screamed tasting blood in my mouth.

He stopped the car before getting out going to my side. As soon as he opened the door I kicked him making him fall back. Grabbing Munchie I tried to run before I was tackled.

"James wants to be nice but me I don't get a fuck! Your gonna get the fuck up and get your ass on the plane stop fighting because your gonna get killed if you keep trying". The man shouted pulling me to my feet by my hair.

"Get your damn hands off her! Fuck is wrong with you?!". James shouted pushing the man away from me as I silently cried wiping the blood off from my face.

"She was beating yo ass, and you wasn't doing anything. We gotta go and you tryna be nice and shit fuck that get her ass on the plane before I shoot her ass".

They went back and fourth until the man walked up to me making me panic as I tried to move away. He roughly grabbed my bruised waist putting me over his shoulder.

"Your gonna go to sleep now". He whispered.

Honestly me and my hair about to fight

Honestly me and my hair about to fight....thank you for reading my book