𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Aiden POV
TWO years later...

Turning over I watched as Beyoncé slept lightly tracing her features.

"Stop staring at me weirdo". Beyoncé whispered as I smiled pulling her on top of me.

"But your beautiful". I said as she looked up at me shaking her head.

"I love you". I mumbled into her hair.

Flipping us over I hovered over her as she stared up at me with her beautiful light eyes.

Kissing all over her face she giggled blocking my face with her hands, so I kissed them too.

"Aiden, get up so we can wash up and brush our teeth". Getting up I watched as she got up before grabbing my camera.

 Getting up I watched as she got up before grabbing my camera

"Turn it off". She mumbled as I cupped my ear shaking my head also brushing my teeth.

Letting Beyoncé have the camera I also washed my face looking down at her.

"Turn it off". She whispered snatching it, running to the bed putting it on the nightstand.

Pulling her on top of me I gripped her behind in the shorts she was wearing gently moving her back and fourth.

"Baby". She softly said moaning as I bit and suck on her neck.

Flipping her over I got off her pulling my pants and boxers off as she quickly took her shirt and shorts off.

"We have to be quiet, you have to be quiet". I whispered positioning myself.

Teasing her she whimpered before roughly grabbing my chin. "Stop fucking playing with me". She whispered harshly pushing me backwards.

Gripping her waist I held up her before slamming her down on me as she hissed moaning softly

Letting her go I put my hands behind my head as she rode me slowly,

"Mommy!". Blue shouted before we heard the door knob twist.

"Don't say anything, if she thinks we are sleeping she will go back into her room".

Gripping her waist I laid her on her back thrusting faster into her hearing nothing but the slaps of our skin and Beyoncé's loud moans.