Part 3 - Dylan

Dylan POV

We have a lot of drama in our friend group. We have a rivalry with another friend group, the second most popular group of girls in the school. I think that they are called the Girl Gang ... I can't even remember to be honest. I just know that they are bad news. 

The same way there is a popular girls group, there is a popular boys group

The same way there is a popular girls group, there is a popular boys group. There are five of them too. Isaiah, Myles, Lamar, Isaac and Trevor. There isn't a leader in their group though, like there is in ours.

 There isn't a leader in their group though, like there is in ours

Everyone in our Squad has a boyfriend. Myles and Briar. Isaiah and Sage. Isaac and I. Trevor and Berkeley. Lamar and Alex. Briar and Myles have been together for 3 years now. They are clearly meant to be. One of the girls from Girl Gang, Logan is her name, is after Myles. She's been like this for a year now. That is what starts the rivalry between the two groups. Before we became Squad 5, we were Squad 10. Anyone who chooses Girl Gang over Squad 5 becomes an enemy of ours ... and guess who is sitting with Girl Gang right now.

"What is Shelby doing sitting with Girl Gang?" Alex asks, pissed off.

"I new she was bad news." Briar says. "All the more reason to kick her out of the school."

"How are we going to do that, exactly?" Sage asks.

"We need to form a plan." Berkeley states the obvious.

"We need a plan that will get Shelby kicked out of the school, without all of us getting punished as well." I say. "And seeing as she has five new friends that hate us, its going to make it that much harder."

"I'm working on a plan, don't worry." Briar tells us. 

"I think that we shouldn't tell the boys about all this." Sage says.

"Good idea. I don't think that they'd react all that well." I agree.

"Okay, after school we should meet up at my place and make a plan." Alex says. "For now we should change the subject because the boys are coming towards us."

We change the subject immediately. We start talking about a party that Sage is throwing tomorrow night. And this gives me an idea ...