Part 21 - Dylan: Jealous

Dylan POV

I walk to class with Isaac, as usual. This is literally my favourite class, because I get to sit beside my man. Without him, this class would suck, I mean it's math and no one likes math. We walk to our normal seat at the back of the class and take our seats.

"Mr Lupin, you will be sitting at the front of the class for this lesson, next to Ms Bain." The teacher tells Isaac.

"Why?" I ask, pissed off.

"Because I told him too." The teacher tells me. "Up to the front, Isaac."

"Make me." Isaac says.

"Don't get me angry." The teacher yells at him.

Isaac stands up and walks to his new seat. I feel do upset, it's not even funny. I guess this class has gone from being the best class to being the worst. Now I have to sit at the back of the class and watch Shelby and Isaac together. Shelby will make a move on him, no doubt. The thing is, I'm not ready for this. No matter how much of a warning I get, its not going to stop the pain that I am about to be put through.

I sit through the whole lesson, staring at Shelby and waiting for her to make a move. I am about to give up when I start to hear their conversation.

 "So Isaac, you're really hot. I was wondering if you want to go out with me some time?" Shelby asks Isaac, closing the space between them slightly.

"I have a girlfriend." Isaac tells her.

"And I have a science test tomorrow." Shelby said.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Isaac asks Shelby, confused.

"I thought we were both listing things we could cheat on." Shelby explains to him, putting her hand on his chest.

"What do you have in mind, exactly?" Isaac asks Shelby.

"Maybe we could meet up later on, at your place?" Shelby suggests.

"I like the sound of that." Isaac agrees.

What the ... Did he seriously just say that. He's going to cheat on me tonight with Shelby. I don't understand this at all. I thought he loved me, and I loved him. Did Shelby get in his head, the way she did with the others? Is she seriously using seduction to hurt the Squad? This girl is so messed up, I have to do something to stop this.