Part 23 - Sage: Caught continued

Sage POV

Alex, Briar and I scream our heads off at Isaac and Shelby, saying the most insulting and horrible things that come into my mind. But they seem to be ignoring me, because all they do is put their clothes on and walk outside.

We follow them of course. Isaac's parents ignoring the situation completely uninterested in it all. We walk out the door and I see the boys standing there, watching kind of shocked and amused. 

Shelby walks right over to Isaiah and wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately on the mouth. Ugh, that really hurts my feelings. But then I remind myself that this is all Shelby, not Isaiah. What is with this girl? She's been here for two weeks and already she has made out with four different boys and broken four girls hearts. She's unstoppable in a bad way.

I push her off of MY boyfriend, and continue yelling at her, Alex backs me up. Briar yells at Isaac, that way he doesn't just get away with what he's done.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO DYLAN, SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND ISAAC?!" Briar screams at Isaac, so loud that even I stop yelling for a minute.

The boys jump up about a metre off the ground in fright. I don't think that they will fall for Shelby's charms after this.