Part 6 - Briar: Falling

Briar POV

Shelby and the Girl Gang come back to the party and act as though none of that just happened, but Shelby's face is all red and splotchy so I can tell that she has been crying. I don't like her at all. I know that this rivalry between the two groups is getting worse and worse. We need to put and end to this, one way or another.

I notice the Girl Gang standing by the pool. This is my chance. If I get this just right, I could get all six of them swimming ... or drowning. I hope they can swim, I don't want them all dead.

"Girls, this is my chance." I say.

"Time for a swim then, huh?" Alex asks, smugly.

"Yeah ... wish me luck." I say.

I walk over to the pool and pretend to trip up. I trip right into Logan and Shelby and they fall into the pool and so do the rest of their gang. I stayed out of the water, therefor my plan worked perfectly. I look down at them in the pool, and they look so ... wet. I stand up and pretend to be sorry. 

"I am so sorry." I lie. "I didn't mean to push you in the water, I just tripped up."

"Bullshit, I know you did it on purpose." Logan accuses me, and then says under her breath, "Bitch."

"No I didn't. I just tripped over and fell onto you." I say.

"You are so obsessed with us, aren't you? Just let it go, B." Logan tells me.

"Don't call me B. Its Briar to you." I snap.

"Logan just leave it, would you? Briar clearly didn't mean to push you into the pool, she just tripped over. Stop accusing her and DON'T call her a bitch." Myles comes to the rescue, he is a perfect boyfriend.

"Okay, for you I'll stop." Logan says in a lovey dovey tone.

Myles asks me if I am okay and then goes to his friends. I would go back to my friends but I have something to say to Logan. I lean down to where she is in the water and lower my voice. 

"Never hit on my boyfriend again, or you'll regret it." I whisper and then I walk away and sit down with my girls.

"Step three ... check." I say.

We decide that we will continue on with our plan tomorrow at school. For now, we just enjoy the party and have a great time.