Part 29 - Sage: Threatened

Sage POV

I am currently in the bathroom, doing my hair and makeup. Since we are on holiday, the Squad decided that we aren't going to match up our clothes till the vacation is over. Therefore, I am wearing this outfit. It was completely my decision for once.

I walk out of the bathroom and see that Isaiah is still lying in our bed fast asleep

I walk out of the bathroom and see that Isaiah is still lying in our bed fast asleep. I walk up to him and shake him slightly, but he doesn't seem to notice. He's a really deep sleeper, huh? I decide to just let him be, seeing as he looks so at peace.

I walk outside to the balcony and sit down on a seat. I open my phone and scroll trough my messages and social media. I don't notice anything out of the blue, just normal things like people hanging out with family and stuff like that. Other than that I haven't got many new messages.

Ping kaping

I notice that its from the 'Squad 5' group chat. Why are the girls messaging me right now? We are staying in the same house, they can just come and talk to me face to face. I open the chat anyway.

Unknown - How's your little holiday going?

Unknown- Is anyone going to answer me or are you all dead? I guess everybody dies at some point, you're lives just happened to end now

Briar - We aren't dead.

Unknown - Not yet, but I'll find a way to end you all.

Sage - Is that a threat?

Unknown - Yeah it is.

Briar - Who is this?

Unknown- Wow, you really are just a dumb blonde, aren't you Bri?

Briar - No, I'm a brunette.

Unknown- No you're blonde, I know who you are.

Sage - That sounds really creepy.

Unknown - Creepy, but true.

Dylan - Just tell us who you are.

Unknown - My name is Shelby Bain, remember me?

Berkeley - How did you get back in here?

Shelby - I have my ways.

Briar - Well, get the fuck out of here.

Alex - GIRLS, I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT NOW!

Shelby - Tell us then.

Alex - On second thoughts ...

Alex took Shelby out of the chat

Briar - Thanks Alex.

Alex - It's my pleasure tbh.

Berkeley - What was it you wanted to tell us?

Alex - Uhm, I was in the bathroom and I found a ...

Dylan - Found a what?

Alex - Never mind.

I close the chat and I am left in awe. What just happened? How does Shelby know we are here? Is she serious about the threat or is it all just words? What was Alex about to tell us before? I am so confused, and I have so many unanswered questions. I know one thing for sure, none of us are safe anymore.