Part 30 -Berkeley: Emotional

Berkeley POV

I walk out of my bedroom, hand in hand with Trevor. I am still completely in shock. Shelby is threatening to kill us. Will she follow through on her threat or is it all just words? I honestly don't know what to do anymore, I feel so unsafe.

I take a seat on the sofa next to Trevor. I haven't told him about the threat message yet, but I could really use his help with this. Everyone slowly walks into the living room and takes a seat, in silence. The boys look worried and confused, and the girls look extremely scared.

"Are you okay?" Trevor whispers in my ear.

"No." I say and tears spill down my cheeks.

This is not like me. I never cry when I get into bad situations. I don't know why but I have been so emotional lately, I'm starting to think I might be preg... No I couldn't be.

Trevor wraps his arms around me, and I lean my head on his shoulder and begin to calm myself down. I look around at everyone, and I notice that the girls are beginning to tear up as well.

"Is someone going to tell us what's going on?" The boys ask in unison.

"Shelby has somehow come onto our group chat and has been threatening us and talking shit about us." I explain to the boys.

"What? You should've said something, we could've helped you all out." Trevor tells us, and the rest of the boys agree with him.

"How could you have helped us?" I snap, angrily.

"We could try and scare her off, with our scary boyfriend skills." Trevor says, half jokingly.

"Ha aha. Very funny Trev, why can't you take this seriously for once?" I snap, once again. "You know what, I don't have time for this."

I stand up and walk out of the room. I walk down to the beach. I walk along the shore and eventually my legs give in. I sit down on the ground and cry like I've never cried before. I have never felt this way before. I feel so many emotions, sad, mad, scared and anxious. I just wish that Shelby would stop ruining our lives.