Part 42 - Myles

Myles POV

I walk into Briar's bedroom after her. She said she needed to talk to me, which kind of has me worried. What does she need to talk to me about?

"Is everything okay, b?" I ask her, while sitting on her bed.

"Yeah everything's fine." Briar reassures me.

"So what'd you wanna talk to me about?" I ask her.

"My parents know about the baby." She tells me, bowing her head slightly.

"You told them?" I say.

"Not exactly." Briar explains. "They overheard Alex and I talking about it. They confronted me about it tonight. They seemed pretty cool about the whole thing."

"That's good, I guess." I say. "I'll have to tell my family now then, huh?"

"Mhmm, hopefully they'll react as well as my parents did." Briar says.

"Yeah but I doubt that." I tell her.

I drive Briar to my house and we tell my family that we need to talk. We all sit in the living room and I'm not going to lie, it was awkward.

"You got her pregnant, didn't you." My dad asked me, being to straight up.

"Stop it." Mum snaps at him quietly.

"Well ... " Dad ushers on. "YES OR NO?"

"Yes." I say.

"WOOHOO" Tyson cheers and I smirk at him.

"GET OUT!" Dad yells at me.

"Dad please." I plead. "I didn't mean to, it just happened."

"Get rid of it then." He tells me.

"Are you kidding me? NO I would never do that, not to Briar or to our baby. We are keeping the baby no matter what you say." I explain firmly.

"THE GET YOUR THINGS AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" He demands once again.

"Hon, you're being unreasonable here." Mum says to my dad. "Maybe we should let him stay. He's our son and he's having our grandchild."

"No Franci. He doesn't deserve to be here any longer." He says.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean ... " Briar starts to apologise.

"You don't need to apologise to him." I stop her. "This isn't your fault."

"Myles is right. This ones on him." Dad tells Briar. "But I think its time for you both to leave."

I look into his eyes and suddenly I don't want to stay living here anymore. Not with him that's for sure. I walk upstairs and pack up my things as quickly as possible. I go back downstairs and say goodbye to my brothers and my mum and the Briar and I leave. And I don't think we'll be coming back anytime soon either.