Part 55 - Alex: Alrighty then

Alex POV

Lamar walks over to my side and wraps an arm around my waste. The Squad and the boys (apart from Bryles) are waiting for Trevor to tell us what's going on with Myles. He's nervous about telling us, and he's trying every possible way to stall.

"Ugh, just tell us already." I moan, getting sick of his stalling tactics.

"MyleskilledShelbyandhe'sinaholdingcellandmightbefacingcharges." Trevor explains in a rush.

"Alrighty then." Everyone else apart from me says, clearly not hearing a word Trevor just said.

"MYLES KILLED SHELBY?" I shout, really shocked and confused.

"Shelby attacked Myles when we visited her in prison, Myles defended himself and pushed her to the ground ... " Trevor explains. "She hit her head and died."

"What's going to happen to Myles?" I ask him.

"I think he'll be let out of his holding cell, it was only self defense after all." Trevor reassures us. "But for now, we need to be there for both Briar and Myles."

"Briar knows about this?!" Dylan says, getting shocked once again.

"Yeah I told her this morning." He tells us. "She's not in a great place now."

3 hours later

I walk into the hospital with Dylan. We are going to visit Briar and make sure that she's alright. When we get to the door of her hospital room, I peak through the window and I see her crying he eyes out. Oh Briar.