Chapter 1

"P'Caannnnn, stop eating we will be late!" Lemon yelled at her brother who don't have the plan on leaving the dining table. Ley stomped her feet as she dragged her brother's arm to pull him up.

"Wait! I'm not done yet Ley" Can protested after stuffing a piece of bacon on his mouth.

Their parents already left for work leaving the Two on their own devices. Ley always have a problem every morning because her brother refused to leave the table if there are still food left, reasoning don't waste food.

"Are we going or I'll tell Mom that you skipped Lab yesterday because you stayed on that food stall outside the school?" Ley threatened. Can is two year older than Ley, Can is currently a senior in High school while Ley is on Middle school. But most of the time, Can is acting as if he is the youngest with the way he make his little sister looked after him instead of the other way around.

Can defeatedly left the table, looking at the food longingly. His mom will hand him his butt if she found out about him skipping classes.

Can grumpily followed Ley to his car making faces behind his little sister.

"Stop doing that!, stop acting like a kid P'Can." Ley point at her brother's face before getting on the passenger's seat.
Can stucked out his tongue before slipping on the driver's seat.

The two both studying at Bangkok Royal College. The huge school consisted of both high school and college. Their parent's think its a good idea for them to study on the same school so that Ley can looked after her childish big brother.

Can dropped Lemon to her department before driving to his.

"P'Can, don't skipped any class or I will eat all the dinner later." Lemon told her brother before getting off the car.
Can pouted replying yes against his will.

Can is a cute kid. And many girls looked at him and smile to themselves. But because he only focus in food and playing football he missed those looks. Or maybe he is too naive to know what those looks are.

Can only have the football team as his friends and Good as his best friend because many of their classmates found Can annoying and weird. But the team most of the time are frustrated on the youngest member's weirdness and shallowness.
With Good who is as weird as Can the duo can make a room speechless by just listening to them.

Can is not intelligent but he is not stupid when it comes to studies either. Its just that his mind is always somewhere else making the teacher scold him all the time.

Ae, Can's classmate and his teammate from the football team, kicked can's chair when the latter started daydreaming.

"Ae." Can covered his mouth when the teacher looked backed at him angrily. "Sorry Sir."

Ae shrugged when Can glared at him. Can agonizingly tried to focus but his mind his going back to what will he going to eat for lunch today. Their school canteen is the best unlike the other school where food taste like cardboard. The school hired real chefs to cooked the menu that's why its rare to see a student from their school eating off campus.

Prince Tin is bored. It seems his life is too monotonous. A repeated cycle that becoming exhausting for him . He is on a special class. With only fifteen students who are sons and daughter's of influential people connected to the royal family. Being a prince is never been easy. He always have to be prim and proper in front of the people. He is not allowed to dressed sloppily or go out alone.

Being a prince means, no freedom. He is imprisoned inside a huge golden cage, not allowing him to fly as long or as high as he can.

"Tin." A low voiced called Tin. Its Pete, his cousin who are the same age as him. His mother and Pete's father are siblings. Pete is a timid boy. He is tall and handsome but Tin wonders why his cousin acting too soft and almost slouching to make himself smaller. Pete's family are rich and because they have connection with the royal family, made them more powerful.