Chapter 71

(I'm not that evil 😂)

The one hour drive of the speeding car is only fifteen minutes by air

The one hour drive of the speeding car is only fifteen minutes by air. At eleven in the evening, the King's entourage arrived at Thailand's Royal Hospital. Can just move a muscle the whole time they were flying.

Tin's anger is escalating as his eyes meet all the purplish bruised on Can's exposed skin.
He carried Can bridal style as the stretcher is readily waiting for him. Three doctors are at the ground already ready to assist the patient.

One of the doctors checked Can's vital signs right away and his worried eyes meet his fellow doctors gaze.

"What's wrong?." Tin asked dangerously. He doesn't like those silent exchange of messages.

"Ready the emergency, we are coming in... His vital signs your highness... They are dropping, the Doctor told Tin before ordering for Can to be rush into the operating room.

"What are you talking about?! He was just fine... He was sleeping! I heard his heart beating... Felt his pulse, Now you are telling me this? What bullshit are you spouting about?." The King held the shocked doctor's arms tightly.

"Your Highness, I'm sorry... If I will stay here and enumerate to you one by one what is wrong it will eat time but the patient needs me... I can explain to you everything right  after I see what is going on with him so if you'll excuse me." The Doctor almost runs to follow Can as Tin like a candle slowly melting as he leaned against the wall tiredly.

Why it's nonstop?

"Your Highness, I asked Good to call his family they are on their way... Pete is taking the Prince here." Jaxion sighed.

Tin did not answer as he walks to the operating room, standing outside the locked door like a lookout. Eyes are glancing secretly at the distraught king trying to be discreet. The wondering glances as to who is it inside making their King like the world is collapsing above their heads. Tin's face is blank. He is silent without any indication of what he feels.

Jaxion who is standing in the side can only curse inside his head. He asked one of his men to get him and the King a takeout coffee because he can tell that this may be a longest night they will ever have. He can leave now but the hubby is on the way and Jaxion suddenly missed him. After the adrenaline rushed he realized that he might have lost his life over there, leaving his family behind. What if Good get married again?! Then someone else will be touching what's his! And his son will have another parent? That's unacceptable!

(In a time like this, give it to Jaxion thinking weirdly 😂)

"Boss." The one who gets the coffee called Jaxion's attention.

Ax took the coffee and approach the King who has his eyes closed that is sitting by himself on the bench just outside the operating room.

"Here, your highness," Jaxion called.