Chapter 32

(I like putting clues on every chapter that will be taking part on future chapters.. can you tell which one are those?)

Thailand Daily

Prince Tin late Birthday celebration is a blast that we got bedazzled by every royalties by bloods and by profession.

The Royal Tribune

The Prince's growing up as one of the finest gentleman of our nation. He is a walking confidence at this early age.

The news about the Prince's party became trending all over the internet. Beautiful faces of the visitors are all  news papers and TV reports. The parade of beautiful gowns that grace the event. Handsome men on their suits. Glamour and riches at it's finest making ordinary individual cover their eyes in amazement.

Commoners can only sigh with envy as they read every article and drool on pictures that the press took.

But one particular blog of a famous gossip page who have millions of followers, who don't like goddips right? that is always on the look out for every celebrities, politicians, and anyone on the popular circle's wrong move or dirt for them to expose. How many actresses and actors lost their careers because of this blog? The ruthless page don't care about dignity as the anonymous blogger will do anything to get what they want. And it seems the biggest exposé yet for them have landed to their feet.

Blog entry no. 246

Imagine this my beloved readers, we are now entering our almost quarter of a thousand blog.
So let's talk about royals. Not the royals of the music scene or the movie or TV industry. But the literal meaning of Royals. Our country was once again grace by some of other nations Prince and Princesses.
The charismatic Prince Renaud and the ever gorgeous Prince Yacine.

Then we have the siblings from Korea the Pretty boy Prince Dae-Won and his lovely sister Princess Hae-Hyun. Then the ever pretty Princess Hoa, the smart  and beautiful  princess Ludfi and Princess Mayumi the Pearl of the sea.