Chapter 66

Speechless

Speechless...

Dumbfounded...

Surprised...

Shocked...

How to described the storm inside Can's chest? When it's making him unable to form a word, his throat narrowed and his eyes become wet.

Slowly Tin started to become a blur, like a wet picture, a scenery under the rain. Desperately, Can wiped his eyes that he did not realize that he us crying.

No, he is not crying because he is sad. He is not crying because he is surprised. He is crying because he never thought he and Tin will come to this point when he already gave up all hope. How to stop that happiness from making him weak? How he can stop himself from giving up his everything for this love?

Can smile despite the tears as he nodded his head repeatedly.

"Yes, yes... I will."

The king bit his lower lip to contain that indescribable emotion as he slipped the engagement ring on Can's finger. He pulled Can into his embrace before sealing it with a kiss. With the people who are important to both of them as their witness, their hearts started to sketch up the future ahead.

"When did you thought of this" Can asked over the lavish breakfast that comes with the celebration. The cold metal is snuggling comfortably against his finger.

"It's a secret, surprised?." Tin replied happily.

"Very, I never you have it in you to do this kind of thing."

"Hmm, I love seeing you happily elated because of me. I want to be all the reasons for your happiness because when it comes to you I'm selfish."

"That's awfully cheesy."

"You love it though." Tin said. His eyes are on a constant state of half close with how much he smiles.

"Will I be having a little sister and little brother soon?." Suddenly Canary appeared out of nowhere throwing that question all of a sudden.