Chapter 76

What's a wedding for you?

A bride, a groom, bridesmaids, best men, and the witnesses?

Fancy gathering?

A white occasion?

As time grows old, as hour became days, days became a month, then years became centuries, unions of two people changes together with time. As everyone witnessed different weddings, there are the same feelings within that happy occasion. The same melancholy, the same happiness, sadness, and excitement.

Maybe for some, the wedding is a cell, a cell that binds them right like a contraption while for some wedding is a new start. A start of something new, of a new chapter of their life.
Or maybe a wedding is an emotion that will bind two hearts together on their road for forever. It's not just commitment, it is a promise between two hearts that loving honestly.

It is Sunday, early in the morning, the whole palace is in an uproar as everyone is busy doing stuff.

It is the day.

Like the world is celebrating with them, the sky is clear, the flowers are in full bloom and the birds seems like singing happily.

Without the knowledge of the two men of the hour, Lemon made a special tribute for the eternal love of two people that seems was made for each other. A puzzle pieces that fit perfectly, half of a whole, an end to a start. She who witness everything from the start. From where it begins. She who knows how much love the two felt for one another, how they died when they have to part ways. How her brother break into pieces as he went through something he never thought he will experience.

All big networks in the country willingly participate in Lemon's idea. Maybe they are just trying to be in the good side of the royal family or just happily step up to get the story of the century.

The segment is like storytelling.

A slide show of never before seen pictures that the public never had the chance to see because it was a memory that Ley protected for her brother.

It is a love story that is no other. Because it took many tears, wasted times and longing to be able to be fulfilled. It is a love story worth more than any wealth in the world.

The story goes like this...

Year's ago, there's a boy who is too ordinary to stand out, he doesn't have the most gorgeous face that can make the heaven kneel

Year's ago, there's a boy who is too ordinary to stand out, he doesn't have the most gorgeous face that can make the heaven kneel. He is only interested in food and football and nothing else. He is not the same as other teen boys who are talking about their crushes all day because he is a bit slow. Then he met the son of the ruler, The future of his country. But still, he doesn't recognize him like a slowpoke that he is.