why...

maddies POV
* i am going to use my name in all of my stories..*
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
i hit my phone and went to go get ready for school. almost over. thank god. i have been bullied for 6th 7th and 8th by my best friend, hayes grier. yea i know HAYES GRIER OH MY GOD NASH GRIERS BROTHER. he isnt as nice and cute as you think. i straighten my hair and grab my shorts and a cute tee-shirt. well i thought it was. but hayes and his group will probably say im fat. i arrive to school and head to my favorite teachers room. but all out of nowhere i feel a yank on my backpack. i was pulled into an old classroom. of coarse noone was here because i like to get to school early to avoid just these people.
"where do you think you are going, to run to ms smith" jillian says. hayes slutty girlfriend.
"yep" i say as i try to walk out. i never try to show my emotions to them.
"you are not going anywhere" hayes says as he pushes me onto the floor.
then kicks me. hard. right on my stomach. jillian pulls me up by my shirt and rips it. This bitch.
"whoops" she says. then punches me in the face. then before you know it the rest of my bullies come in. jake, kyle, ashley.
once again i am on the floor being kicked punched untill i start coughing blood. everyone laughs and walks out. but hayes just stood there. looking like he just saw his little sister shot.
"st-stop, p-please. i cant talke it. i cant breathe" i say in between gasps of air that i needed so desperatly. everyone has left but hayes and i am just waiting for him to kick me. but i look up at him and it looks like he is about to cry. i slowly get up and walk to the sink to clean the blood of of me. i walk back to get my backpack and he is just stairing at me. now definatly with tears in his eyes. i just look at him already crying. i could tell he was trying to say something but nothing was happening. so i said something for him.
"why?" i say confident. he looks up with his blue eyes now a dark dark blue, which means he is crying. "why do you abuse me evey day?" i ask and walk out the door. leaving hayes standing there

hayes POV
they were kicking her. and punching her. more than usual. she started coughing blood!! and they just laughed at her and walked out. but i could not move. i was stuck. and was about to cry. that was my best friend. the one who i was once in love with. but that was the past. and i "love" jillian now. she slowly spoke. i could tell it hurt but she still spoke. "stop, p-please. i cant take it,i cant breathe." she sounded awful. i felt so bad. she didnt even do anything. why did i have to be a retard. All I wanted to be was popular. Jillian said she would make me popular if we dated. So me being a dumb 6th grader took that chance and did anything to stay at the top. It got out of hand and I could not go back. I was too scared on what would happen to me. Maddie was washed up by now and she looked at me. im now on the verge of crying. "why" i looked up. unable to speak. i hate myself. "why do you abuse me every day" she said and walked out. why did i? i dont know why... but it needs to stop. and it needs to stop now.