Hate to Love (Stony) (By persassy-minho)

This is a Stony One-shot! I'm a big fan of Stony one-shots, but idk if i should add it to this book, or just a new one-shot book for boy x boy.

Anyways, this was made by @persassy-minho

Thanks a ton for letting me post this!

Now let's get on with it!

-------------------------------

Beep beep. Beep beep.

Steve jolted up from his position lying in his bed. He rolled over to where his bedside table was placed to check the time on his god-forsaken alarm clock. His heart sank when it read 10:13, meaning exactly 43 minutes past the start of the important Avengers meeting with Fury. Steve could already hear the telling off he was going to get about how he needs to put more effort into his job, needs to take more responsibility, blah, blah, blah.

He decided that it was best he just stayed at the tower. Heaving himself off the warm, cozy bed of his he lazily pulled a white T-shirt over his head with black shorts. Waking up late was no excuse for skipping morning workout. Steve walked out of his room into the corridor. The deserted tower floors were mocking him and his shitty punctuality. I'm only human, he assured himself. Steve then entered the elevator and pushed button of the floor that would take him down to the gym. Not up to a minute later the elevator dinged signalling the journey was over and after followed the opening of the metal doors.

Lifting his foot up Steve prepared to exit the lift. He hadn't taken his third step out when all of a sudden he got bombarded with a white powdery substance flowing quickly from somewhere above him. He yelped in surprise and flailed his arms about. Runninng away from the spot in which he was standing in, he wiped two fingers across each of his eyes and looked up to see two buckets pouring out what was possibly flour. He had been set up. Pranked. If he were a cartoon, smoke would have been flying from his nose and ears. There was a lot of flour, and it reached.everywhere.

And if that weren't enough, high-pressured sprays of water came spurting out from multiple different directions in the gym. Steve attempted to run again, but they all followed him, the little hoses turning their heads like eyes following him. Most annoyingly of all it only lasted a few seconds that were nowhere near enough time to clean him. His clothes were completely soaked and clumps of flour stuck on his shirt, pants, arms and hair.

A very distant eruption of laughter could be heard echoing somewhere from above. Steve could identify that disgusting, horrible laugh from anywhere.

Stark. That bastard.

Steve had no time to wait for the lift. He ran faster than the speed of light up flights of stairs, tracking down the stupid voice that wouldn't stop howling. Once on the right floor, Steve stripped himself to his boxers, unable to tolerate the discomfort any longer. He kicked the closed door open with so much force that it broke its his hinges and looked Tony dead in the eye.

Computer screens around Tony exhibited the camera view of the now soaked gym. When Steve entered, Tony only laughed even harder and pointed at him. "Oh, my god," he said between pants. "You should, you should have seen your face!" He got out. His head tilted backwards as he snorted.

Steve picked up the closest thing he saw on the desk beside him--a stapler--and aimed for Tony's head. Good for him, Tony dodged. Still giggling, Steve slapped him across the face. That shut him up.

"Jeez cap, no need to be such a downer," he clutched his cheek.

Cap was infuriated. "Such a downer? Well I apologise for being angry when you poured fucking flour and water on me. And you know what? I'm fucking SICK of your 'jokes'. You don't give a flying shit about other people out what you do to them."