Code Black PT2

Hellloo...

So..yeah..um..

I'm out of the hell hole named writer's block..! ... I think..?

But yeah..

Also..! I'll start writing on my phone, since I've noticed everyone I've met with Wattpad read on their phones.. sorry laptop gang... I've let you down.. 。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。

_________

Peter sighed in relief as the water removed all the pen marks off his face. He grabbed the towel next to the sink, and dried his face. He then set the towel down, flicked the lights, and closed the bathroom. He made his way out his room and in front the elevator to the right of his room. He stood in front of the elevator, as he watched it come up to his floor. Finally, the doors opened, and he walked in. 

"F.R.I.D.A.Y?" Peter spoke as he looked up at the ceiling. He has never gotten rid of the habit of looking up while talking to F.R.I.D.A.Y, even though she technically isn't in the ceiling, but in the walls.

"Yes Banana Milk?" Peter cringed when F.R.I.D.A.Y called him that. There was a prank war a week ago, and Tony had coded F.R.I.D.A.Y to call Peter, "Banana Milk". He couldn't really complain though, since Banana Milk IS after all his favorite drink.

"May you take me to floor 86?" You see, Peter's floor is 99, Tony's floor is 100, while Pepper's floors are 101, 102, and 103. Recently, Tony and Pepper did a bet on, "Who could last longer without coffee", and Pepper won hands down. Tony just "died" after a day without his so called, "Baby Coffee". So, Tony was forced into giving Pepper the three most highest floors in the Stark Tower. 

"With pleasure BM." Peter pouted at the nickname F.R.I.D.A.Y called him.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y... Please just call me Peter..." Peter whined up at the ceiling.

"No can do BM, I have been given orders directly by Boss to call you this nickname." F.R.I.D.A.Y snickered.

"Hmph... Foooine..." Peter cutely grumbled and pulled his arms to his chest(omg imagine Peter pouting with the cutest face on, while wearing an over sized hoodie, thats says, "Underoos"! Omgggg can someone draw that? Please?)as the elevator sunk to his desired destination.

Finally, the elevator dinged, and the doors opened. Peter steps out the elevator. "See you soon BM." Peter ignored the nickname, as the doors closed and went down some multiple floors underneath him. As Peter walks down the hallways, his attention catches the view of a janitor he knows very well.

"Hey Mr. Lee!" Peter said as voice was laced with joy.

"Hi there Jr. Stank!" Mr. Lee spoke as he put the mop back into the mop bucket wringer.

"Uhh... Sir, it's Jr. Sta- actually just call me Peter." Peter said as a sweat drop appeared on his forehead.

Mr. Lee suddenly had a confused face on. Peter was a bit worried. Had he said something wrong? "Huh? Your name's Peterica? But ain't that a girl's name?" 

Peter sighed in relief, as Mr. Lee just misheard him. "No Mr. Lee, my name is Peter."

Mr. Lee's face then was covered with distraught. "What?! Who names a kid Penis?! Whoever calls someone that is over 9000% a pure dumbass..."

Peter gasped as Mr. Lee cursed. "N-no Mr. Lee! My name is Peter! P-E-T-E-R!"

Mr. Lee finally heard what Peter was saying and nodded. "Okay Peter, well I gotta clean, someone has to do the dirty work." Mr. Lee says as he picks up the mop and places it on the floor.