The Investigation

Nines POV
I walk into the small house, immediately seeing the body of the android. I walk over and start examining it.

The body parts were scattered around, I walked over to the skull and scan it, the skull was smashed in the back, most likely the cause of death.

I dip my fingers in the thirium and bring it to my mouth.

Analyzing...
Thiruim - 2 hours old
Model AP700

I get up and look around, there was no sign of struggle. I walk into the kitchen, there was a broken window with blood on the glass.

Analyzing...
Blood
Tyler Bale

I stand up and head to the detective who was leaning against a wall.

"I found out what happened detective." I say

"Ok, tell me whatcha think tincan."

"The victim was was on the couch when the suspect, Tyler Bale broke the window but the victim did not hear. He snuck up behind them and smashed their head with a bat and continued to disassemble them and then left." I state

"Ok dipshit, then where did he go?"

"I believe he fled but I dont know where, we should go investigate his house and bring him in for questioning." I say

"Whatever."

We head to the car and go back to the station to find his address and then head to his house.

Time skip

We arrive and head to the door I knock and yell, " DETROIT POLICE OPEN UP." We hear no answer but then hear shuffling. I gesture to the detective to back up and kick the door down. We walk in and I pick up movement upstairs.

"He is upstairs Detective follow me." I whisper

"I don't need an escort, plastic prick." He whispers

I roll my eyes and start heading up the stairs, we check every room except one, the bedroom. We head in and look around. I suddenly hear someone yelling.

"I WILL KILL HIM! PUT YOUR GUN DOWN."

I turn around to see Tyler holding Gavin with a gun to his head.

"LET GO ASSHOLE!" He screams but then gets punched in the gut.

Nines nods and slowly turns around fully and puts his gun on the ground, he then gets back up.

"GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!" Tyler screams, Nines does so, he then calculates the best way to handle the situation.

He suddenly leaps at Tyler and grabs the gun before Tyler could respond. Nines points the gun at Tyler as he lets Gavin go.

"GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!" Nines says while he gets out his hand cuffs and cuffs Tyler's hands behind his back.

No ones POV

Gavin and Nines bring him to the car and drive him to the station and put him in the holding cells then return to their desks.

"Are you alright detective?" Nines asks

"I'm fuckin fine tincan." Gavin says

Nines glares at him then looks at his computer and starts to type the report of the investigation.

Once he finished, they head to the interrogation room. Nines walks in to investigate him while Gavin goes into the other room to watch. Gavin is met but Hank and Connor, he rolls his eyes and ignores them both.

Nines eventually gets the killers confession and walks out, Gavin and him walk to their desks. Gavin proceeds to grab his stuff.

"Where are you going Detective?" Nines asks

"My shifts over dipshit." Gavin grumbles and walks away

"Where should I go?" Nines says

"I don't give a shit, stay here for all I care." Gavin says and walks to his car.

Gavin's POV

I drive home and plop onto my couch, only to be interrupted by my cat meowing and clawing at me for food. I get up and give them their food and grab a beer. I sit back down and open the beer, taking a long sip.

"I'm gonna get drunk tonight!" I say to myself

8 beers later I'm pretty drunk and decide to call it a night only to hear knocking.

I stumble over to the door and open it.

"The fuck you want plastic prick?" I slur

"You are highly intoxicated detective, also the Captain said I had to leave so I came here." Nines said

"I don't give a fuck leave!" I say trying to slam the door but he puts his foot in the way and opens it and walks in.

"GET OUT PLATIC PRICK!" I yell

Nines picks me up and carries me to my bedroom and puts me on the bed.

"Go to sleep Detective, we have work tomorrow." Nines states

I just grunt to tired and drunk to say anything anymore and fall asleep.

Nines POV

I walk to the living room to be greeted by one cat, a calico. I crouch down and let them. I stand back up and sit on the couch and look around.

Gavin's house wasn't too big so there wasn't much to do. Nines just sat there and pet the cats and went into low power mode for the night.