Insert Title Here

4 Months Later

Conan was still sitting in the hospital chair, holding onto Gavin's hand. He had barely moved an inch. Just sitting there, hoping and praying he would wake up.

He didn't talk, didn't move, just sat there, holding onto his hand, watching for any signs that Gavin was awake.

He didn't answer to anyone, not Connor, not Hank, not Elijah, not the doctors. He just sat and watched. Waiting. Hoping. Praying.

2 More Months Later

It had been half a year. Gavin still was asleep. Still not moving. Still lifeless. Conan had stayed still for half a year. Praying that Gavin would wake up soon. Wake up at all.

He just wanted to hear his voice again. See his eyes. Hear him laugh. Hold him again.

It was as if Conan was in a trance. He was unresponsive, just watching Gavin.

He knew that the chances of Gavin waking up were slim, but, he just had to trust Gavin. Trust that he would come back.

Gavin's POV

How long have I been here? Seconds, minutes, hours? Maybe days or months? That light was still there. He was tempted to go towards it. But, but what if he lost Conan.

What if the light is the end? Or maybe it is the way back? I don't know but I have to get back to Conan. I have to. I need to.

I slowly stand up and feel my legs wobble, almost giving out. I have to get there though. It might be my only way to Conan.

I slowly walk towards the light. Pushing myself to the limit. I need to see Conan. I need him.

I finally make it to the light. It's blinding. I walk through it, hoping and praying it is the right way.

BaCk To CoNaN aNd ThE rEaL wOrLd

Conan was still watching Gavin. Waiting for a sign. That's when it happened.

~~~~~
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA GET A CLIFF HANGER BITCHES!