The Case Pt:2

*this is on my phone so it might not be as fancy and usual X3*

♥*♡∞:。.。Previously。.。:∞♡*♥
"The victim is Jaqueline Reed." Heh that's my mom's name. "Her husbands name is Richard Reed." Huh, that's also my dads name. "She has two sons, one with different men." Just like me and Ellie. "Her sons name are Elijah and Gavin." That's my name. "W-Where is the b-body?" I say, worried. "In the bedroom." He says and points to the bedroom. I rush over and open the door...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Now *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I burst through the door, my breathing ragged. I look up and see a body hanging from the ceiling, a noose around her neck. I walk around to see her face and sigh.

"Thank god!" I say and put my hand over my chest. "It was just a fucking terrifying coincidence." I say as Conan walks in the room. "Are you ok?" He said and rubbed my back. "Yeah, I thought it was my mom." I say and he nods. "Well, what happened?" I say and Conan scanned the body. "She did not hang herself, it was a homicide." He said and I tilt my head. "Explain." I say and he nods. "Well, there is no way for her to have gotten up there without a boost." He said and I nod. "How did she die then?" I say and he nods again. "Well, there is signs of a blunt force hitting the body but light signs." He says and points out each spot where she was hit even though you couldn't even see it. "Was that what killed her?" I say and he shakes his head. "They hung her alive." He said and I shuddered. "Let's go tell the others." I say and we walk out to tell the others.

Conan explains what he found and I hear scoff from the back. "Yeah right!" An officer yelled and they all laughed. "How can we trust you?" Another said and Conan sighed. "You guys should just leave!" Someone else yelled and I sighed. I grabbed his hand and Conan and I left and headed to the station.

I burst through the front door and head to over to Fowler's office, Conan close behind me.

"FOWLER!" I yell, pushing the door open, causing it to slam into the glass wall. "What!" He snapped back and I walked up to him. "Your idiot officers think that Conan was wrong about the case we were assigned!" I shouted and he glared at me. "Well, maybe they were right! Only one person believes him!" He shouts and I scoff. "We didn't even tell you his theory!" I yell and he rolls his eyes. "Shoot!" He says and turns his chair to look at us.

"The victim had been murdered because one, there was nothing under them to have hung themselves. Two, there were signs of blunt force to the body." He said and the captain nodded. "Well, What evidence do you have?" He said and Conan said that they were forced to leave. Fowler sighed and called one of the officers there.

"They said that the scene had been cleaned up because they concluded it was a suicide so I don't have reason to believe you." He said and I was pissed. "THERE COULD BE A KILLER ON THE LOOSE AND YOU ARE JUST LETTING THEM GET AWAY!" I yelled and slammed my hands on his desk.
Fowler stood up and glared at me. "REED! I AM TAKING YOU OFF THIS CASE AND IF YOU DON'T STOP IM GONNA TAKE YOU OFF THE POLICE FORCE!" He yelled, slamming his hands down on the table. I glared at him and stormed out of his office, slamming the door. I grabbed my stuff and got in the car and waited for Conan.

"Gavin, you didn't need to do that." Conan said, grabbing my hand. "I did! He is letting a murderer get away!" I yell and cross my arms and look out the window. Conan sighs and puts his hand on my thigh, trying to calm me down as he started the car and we headed home.

┍————- /ᐠ。ω。ᐟ\ -————┑
|      Time Skip Mewow           |
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫——-——-┙

When we get home, I jump out of the car and walk in the house, slamming the door. I walk over and plop down one the couch. Socks struts over and jumps in my lap. I smile and start to pet her. She purrs and then climbs us my shirt and to my shoulder. I smile as she starts to play with my shirt. Cookie then hops up and lays in the lap as I start to pet her and Socks plays on my shoulder. I sigh and lay my head back on the couch cushion.

I hear the door open and then gently close. Conan walks over and sits down next to me. Cookie stands up and sits in Conan's lap. Conan start to pet Cookie and I lift up Socks and then lay my head on Conan's shoulder and put Socks in my lap and start to pet her as she purrs softly.

"Conan, I don't understand why they don't believe you." I say and Conan sighs. "I don't know either kitten but it's ok." He says and I sigh. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.